Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chancellor

Druid Spells

Wolf Pack

A pack of wolves rip at your enemy dealing x damage and bleed/cripple for x seconds

Wasp Swam/Throw Hive

Throw a hive of bees/summon a swarm of wasps at your enemy to deal x damage over time and crippling them for x s.

I feel that could work well giving some flavour to the archetype. Included are things like more plant controlling spells, summoning of muddy areas etc.

These are cool!  :lol:

Community Moderator - http://killonsight.info/

The Dark Forest beckons...

If we see form shifts, I hope they're only partial. Such as going werewolf/tiger/etc. I also hope they're time limited or more utilitarian. I played a feral druid in WoW, got sick of not seeing my armor/weapons.

SD48AHQ.jpg

Sorry to go off topic, I tried messaging the original poster directly but it said they were unable to receive messages.

vVe -  where did you get this picture from? I would love to see more by the artist.

Thanks!

And again, sorry for straying from the topic.

Sorry to go off topic, I tried messaging the original poster directly but it said they were unable to receive messages.

vVe -  where did you get this picture from? I would love to see more by the artist.

Thanks!

And again, sorry for straying from the topic.

The magic of Google image search says it's a guy named Clint Cearly.

Carnivorous Plant: Summon a stationary "Carnivorous Plant" that stuns and damages enemies in range.

I'm hoping that we can propagate desirable plants in the EK.

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

I'm hoping that we can propagate desirable plants in the EK.

OOoooo that would be so cool. Like "well these each summon a plant that does this, this one does this and that one does that". Then you choose which of the plants you want to cultivate and grow to be stronger :D

I represent The Guardians! 

LIBERTAS ARA AMPLUS

Camraderie ~ Loyalty ~ Honor ~ Maturity ~ Integrity ~ Duty

U have a policy at ur company that disallows u to search on google?

They have selective filtering. We can use google but certain things are blocked by the firewall.

I think shape-shifting would be a fantastic mechanic to add to this game. It would be interesting to have a new kind of stealth for druids.. In the form of shape-shifting into the form of a nearby animal. You can pose as one, and hide from your enemies. In addition, Mount alternatives in the form of shape-shifting would be fantastic.

I think shape-shifting would be a fantastic mechanic to add to this game. It would be interesting to have a new kind of stealth for druids.. In the form of shape-shifting into the form of a nearby animal. You can pose as one, and hide from your enemies. In addition, Mount alternatives in the form of shape-shifting would be fantastic.

Shape shifting would be fun and I think they'll have it.

They have mentioned werewolves after all.

As for hiding as animals, I dont think that would be very safe! I expect critters will be attacked as quickly, if not quicker, than PCs though! On the other hand, hiding as a tree would probably work!

Corrupt Health:  lol...  a 10 minute debuff imposed by a player?  Not even Darkfall would have put something that lengthy in.  How about you just `recast` the damn thing if you want it to last that long.

◄ Jaguar / Tasho ▬ Knights of Glory and Beer ►

Master of Useless Darkfall Physics Spells and Originator of Shrapnel/Begone Jumping

wYG89dW.jpg

There's a few ideas I've had banging around that I'd really love to see.

Brambles: Druid summons a patch of brambles in a set area of effect. Anyone who traverses through the brambles receives damage and a slow.

Nature Sight: Gain the vision of a target non-hostile animal, and the ability to control their movement up to a range. Great for impromptu scouting. (It'd be great if no one could tell the animal were controlled, except perhaps another druid (or even a ranger) able to sense the animal acting outside of its own accord)

Root wall: Druid summons several roots from nearby plants/trees which create an impassible wall.

Asunder: Druid calls on forces of nature to pull apart the earth, creating a large gap in the terrain for enemies to fall into.

I loved my WOW Druid but I hope this is completely different.

I wouldn't mind seeing some RIFT Chloromancer type abilities, since that sort of fits in the with Forest Witch vibe the artwork deals with. 

Sneak home and pray you'll never know the hell where youth and laughter go.

Obsidian-ForumSignature.jpg

Entangling Roots, so long as this spell makes it in I'll be happy to work with whatever else there is.

I'm not sure how much the technology might allow for it, but if Druid's could get some sort of spell that allows them to ignore collision with trees and other nature-involved obstacles then trying to fight them in woods or forest settings would be a nightmare. As it should be, of course.

A lot of good ones here. A thorns one might not be too bad. Damage reflection and all that. Druid does kinda make me think either shape shifter or beast master along with some crowd control. I will defiantly be rolling both supports.