Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Increased bank space

I'm pretty disappointed that I have a midlevel tiered account and have to upgrade to ANOTHER mid level account (same price I already paid) in order to get the increased bank space, while newer folks are paying $10 to increase.  Way to penalize older packs.  I'll be passing on any upgrades that require the same amount I already paid, especially while LIVE is virtually unplayable.

44 minutes ago, Wildfirejuliet said:

I'm pretty disappointed that I have a midlevel tiered account and have to upgrade to ANOTHER mid level account (same price I already paid) in order to get the increased bank space, while newer folks are paying $10 to increase.  Way to penalize older packs.  I'll be passing on any upgrades that require the same amount I already paid, especially while LIVE is virtually unplayable.

Which pack do you have?  They may let you pay the difference for a lateral upgrade.  They are pretty good about that sort of thing.  I don't know exactly what we are comparing though, and it would help to understand which pack you have and which one you are referencing.

I think they added craftable storage for the EKs, so this shouldn't be as much of an issue.  I don't know if they universally tied to your main account storage, or keep their own tables, but if they are each unique storage locations, then that extra storage space shouldn't be as much of an issue.  I totally get it though.  Extra storage is a huge deal.

Realistically the bank space upgrade is kind of a crap purchase compared to the amount of storage you could get by just putting up some chests in your EK. In the current state of the game there is no situation in which I would buy a bank space upgrade if I could put the same money toward a building that can hold an EK chest.

The bank at this point is just a waystation used to move stuff from campaign maps to the Ek and back, and the 200 slots in the normal bank are perfectly efficient for that purpose, assuming the upcoming guild bank has a similar or larger storage capacity.

Edited by PopeUrban

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"