Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
noobzilla_youtube

How Did You Hear About Crowfall?

Three spirits came to me in a dream. Each foretold of an MMO to come that would satisfy the discerning few amongst the player base.These spirits 3 never actually named this MMO, but at the end of the dream, these spirits each transformed into a crow before flying off into the night sky.

To me, this could mean only one of two things. One: The game these spirits spoke of was indeed Crowfall. Or two: I do entirely too many drugs.

I prefer to believe option one.

Edited by coinspinner

I heard about Crowfall by playing a diffrent game that had filters on speech that can be excessive. I was nearing the end of a dungeon and this person said they just signed up for the beta of this game. I asked what it was because of speech filter and it was so fun trying to find it, do the dungeon and describe it with limited wording.

I thought it would be interesting to hear how everyone found out about Crowfall in the first place. Was it Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, an article (which site?) or somewhere else?

For me, I originally found out about Play2Crush from the living legend Raph Koster on Twitter before the announcement that he was involved. What about you, let's hear it.

It's by watching one of your videos! Thank you so much for making me discovering this game! So hyped to try it!

From mmorpg.com...
I saw a new MMO named "Crowfall" on the hype meter and /yawned. Then my eye was drawn to a link that had Raph Koster's name attached and knew I had to check it out. After reading and seeing the level of involvement he's going to have in the crafting system, I knew I was going to be a backer.
SWG and that specific type of player driven economy was BOMB. I've been waiting 10yrs for something to even come close.

Someone told me to look for crowfall when I asked in wow trade chat about any good MMO, (since wow is not even close to be bad, it's way worse)

Now I'm 250$ more poor than before !

Edited by bom17

I heard about this when I was exploring for what’s upcoming and came across an article on MMORPG. I was hooked from the start.I am from the era of Ultima and Shadowbane, and played the both for many years. Loved Shadowbane! Still have screenshots! My guild there was very large and many of us still explore a lot of MMO's out there. Most are a lot of fun to play but nothing quite like the experience of Shadowbane (to me at least). I am a very active person in almost every gaming community. I have Alpha’d many games including WoW and I can honestly say I have never been more excited to see what is being done here. Crowfall has my backing, as well as many from my community.

Tempestdrake

I first saw it on my mail from MMORPG.com,  i read it, developed an interest for the game but i didnt connect to it. Then when i saw video about voxel system i decided to check the website and here i am :P