Post Your Computer Specs!

Intel i7-5820K 

EVGA Hydro Copper GTX 980 ti

32 GB G. Skill Trident Z DDR4 3200

1 TB Toshiba SSD(Data Drive)

250 GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD (Boot Drive)

27in BenQ 2560x1440p Display 

Posted (edited)

Well, the rig is ready - minus the graphics card, but I'm not dishing out 600 pieces for 350 worth of hardware due to crazy miners.

Intel i7 8700K, base 3.7 modestly clocked into 4.1 (didn't feel like the 5.125 that I could go for),
Dual-12cm fan watercooler
Asus ROG STRIX z370F
32GB DDR4000
500GB SSD for OS
4X 3TB WD Red SAN Storage in RAID-10
Coolermaster Cosmos II case
1KW PSU

And the whole piece of beauty is constantly waiting on that R9 270 4GB graphics card that seems to get rather stressed these days.

Edited by warsteyn
hardware config change

• Monitor: Acer Predator XB241H 24" 144HZ 1ms Latency
  • Case: Corsair Graphite 230T
  • Motherboard: MSI Z270 SLI
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 7700k (Overclocked to 5 GHZ using Reeven Justice heatsink with included fan)
  • GPU: MSI Geforce GTX 1070 8GB (Overclocked to 2.1 GHZ core, 4.04ghz memory)
  • RAM 16GB (8GBx2) Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 2666
  • Storage PNY CS1211 240GB SSD
  • Mouse Razer Deathadder Elite
  • Gamepad Logitech G13

Would love to see some in game performance numbers with the rig specs. Would be an awesome resource for new players.

The problem is the game hasn't been optimized. Though my card is somewhat old, R9 390X, I ran Vally Benchmark at between 85 to 89 FPS on ultra settings. I'm lucky to get 30 to 40 here unless i'm in the safehold, looking at the sky or looking at the ground.... on basic settings, no AA, Shadows etc. We had a 3 way keep fight this last week at Ganelon where my frames were dropping into the low teens.

5 hours ago, Armegeddon said:

The problem is the game hasn't been optimized. Though my card is somewhat old, R9 390X, I ran Vally Benchmark at between 85 to 89 FPS on ultra settings. I'm lucky to get 30 to 40 here unless i'm in the safehold, looking at the sky or looking at the ground.... on basic settings, no AA, Shadows etc. We had a 3 way keep fight this last week at Ganelon where my frames were dropping into the low teens.

Still would give people switching over to the game what they might likely expect performance wise with a similar rig at the time of the switch. Obviously other factors would need to be considered, it might also help the dev team during optimization.