Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Night Time Damage

38 minutes ago, SAM_BUKA said:

I would paraphrase that a little bit: Hear me out, have assassins do damage. Thats all.

😅

I see alot of people complain about assassins' damage to be honest, I don't seem to mind our current damage, i still seem to do fairly well in most of my engagements. 

9 hours ago, KayNine said:

I see alot of people complain about assassins' damage to be honest, I don't seem to mind our current damage, i still seem to do fairly well in most of my engagements. 

U obviously then don't really play vs players that know the game.

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

18 hours ago, Soulreaver said:

U obviously then don't really play vs players that know the game.

I mean.....Like im not doing big battles, mainly cause id prefer to not have 10 fps, but most balanced fights we get into, we do pretty well with our assasins?

14 hours ago, Xuten said:

Currently, an Assassin is a corpse with legs. Sorry guys

Assassin is my main and i honestly enjoy it more than any other class ive played to 30. *Shrug* i do fine with cuttthroat 

1 minute ago, BarriaKarl said:

Different mindsets.

For some okay-ish isnt enough. If it isnt the best at what it does it is trash. As in, if other classes can do what that one does better or can do more? Then that class is trash.

Winning isnt enough if you can win easier.

** Not saying Assassins are okay as is.

Well said!

1 hour ago, BarriaKarl said:

Different mindsets.

For some okay-ish isnt enough. If it isnt the best at what it does it is trash. As in, if other classes can do what that one does better or can do more? Then that class is trash.

Winning isnt enough if you can win easier.

** Not saying Assassins are okay as is.

Problem is: It's "okay-ish" at what it's supposed to excel at: taking down single targets - yeah, it can do that, but not even close to as well as many other classes. It can't put out the same kind of damage as other classes, and it doesn't have the sustain or survivability or utility to make up for it.

Then (unlike other classes) it's utterly trash in every other situation. It's bad in large fights. It doesn't play well outnumbered. Also, a lot of its abilities are bugged and don't work - The ult probably being the most visible (HA HA GET IT? THE ULT IS VISIBLE), or are comically undertuned (e.g. the anti-healing toxin).