Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Assassins not so bad

Always_Fitz

• 3 weeks later...

On a different topic Im gonna say it but harvesting shouldnt require stamina to do (Have it as a sperate bar if they must) but alot of your kill were on harvesters with low to no stamina so you got a full CC on them which you wouldnt realy get on anyone else, ganking harvesters with stealth classes when you can time it so there low on stamina is realy crippling and leaves the harvester on an up hill battle with more to loose than the attacker.

Veeshan Midst of UXA

13 hours ago, veeshan said:

On a different topic Im gonna say it but harvesting shouldnt require stamina to do (Have it as a sperate bar if they must) but alot of your kill were on harvesters with low to no stamina so you got a full CC on them which you wouldnt realy get on anyone else, ganking harvesters with stealth classes when you can time it so there low on stamina is realy crippling and leaves the harvester on an up hill battle with more to loose than the attacker.

Isn't this the whole point of that though? Harvesters are supposed to make the choice of going out alone or with a friend or two, and the consequences of both decisions. I don't know personally but I thought that was a conscious choice that ACE made.

1 hour ago, 1304049 said:

Isn't this the whole point of that though? Harvesters are supposed to make the choice of going out alone or with a friend or two, and the consequences of both decisions. I don't know personally but I thought that was a conscious choice that ACE made.

they changed harvesting disc from major to there own thing so they went disadvantaged when they get attacked but you still got the problem of being caught with your pants down with no stamina so you loose half your HP off the bad from a stun aswell as risking items even if you win you dont gain anything you actually loose down time on harvesting due to fighting where attackers gain all your loot if they win if your risking your loot you shouldnt be at the disadvanatage of an empty stamina bar ontop of that atleast imo.

As for harvesting with a group in most cases it not viable with returns either there not enough nodes together for multiple harvesters to get good returns  or you drag a combat class out to watch you and they twiddle there thumbs and nothing happens not to mention it probaly better just to send them off to mine elsewhere.
If they packed nodes a little more in certain area's to be decent up time for a group of harvesters you would probaly see more people protecting them. not worth the time generaly defending a single harvester.

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

They're still horrible in any sort of large scale engagement because the ult is worthless. I like playing stealth classes typically, but the fact that you can't really dip in and out of combat in big fights makes the class incredibly lackluster. You basically just get one initial engage where you can maybe pick off someone at low health and, if you're lucky enough to not have any dots on you, stealth with your ult. Then that's it because the next time you come out of stealth to pick someone off you cant ult immediately, which means it now does nothing - by the time you could use it again youll be stacked with bleeds, sin, etc., and it won't stealth you.