Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

List of current crafted food buffs

Here's a list of buffs based on the current craftable food items in-game. I'm not entirely sure if this is complete, so please let me know of any errors or omissions. One thing I wasn't certain about was the "optional" ingredients like herbs/spices. It doesn't seem like they add a benefit to recipes other than the Spiced Choc. Milk? If someone knows more about their use or can explain what some of the more confusing ones mean (ex. I still don't understand what Trail Mix does) that would be a big help for other new players. Thanks!

i1OMkFE.png

Linked copy can be found here.

Edited by Brautigan
Reduced background visibility
18 hours ago, goqua said:

Durations?

Assuming the same 20 minutes I've seen so far.

Thanks for the list.

All seem to be 20 minutes by default.

Any other feedback? Questions? 

Anyone have an idea what herbs/spices would do for many of these recipes?

I haven't played with cooking because I did not know that the recipes had any useful buffs.  This chart has enlightened me as to the utility. 

A big question I have, is can you have more than one active at a time.  I do not mean stacking the same buff.

Edited by goqua
2 minutes ago, goqua said:

I haven't played with cooking because I did not know that the recipes had any useful buffs.  This chart has enlightened me as to the utility. 

A big question I have, is can you have more than one active at a time.  I do not mean stacking the same buff.

I believe you can only have one food and one drink buff at a time. Eating/Drinking a different item will overwrite the existing buff.

• 1 month later...