Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A Plea for Vindicators Everywhere

Mr.Che

ACE, with the new balance changes coming in 6.200 there is a massive fix you can still implement before its too late. Give Vindicators great axes. Thats right, great axes. Only champions can currently use a great axe and with neckbreaker doing crushing damage, all champions are using maces anyways. You want a big, badass swinging that axe and chopping heads off with each swing. Thats the vindicator. I want my executes to feel legendary and for my enemies to fear the mere sight of a great axe. Vindicators are badass angry templars (no idea why they didn't get the moniker of fury, but thats another issue in and of itself) who swing and swing until the enemies are dead. Swords are for tactical fighting, but if you aren't pressing that execute button you just don't understand vindicator. Are swords good at executing people? I mean, a little. But great axes on the other hand chop through necks like a hot knife in butter.

So please, ACE, for the lore and class feel of the infamous executioners of Crowfall, give the Vindicators the option to use a great axe

Edited by Mr.Che

Both great axe and great mace use a 2 handed open grip whereas the greatsword is a 2 handed closed grip. It would require animation work to add the 2H AXE. If they added the 2H axe they could also add the mace because same animations. 

Blazzen <Lords of Death>

YouTube - Twitch - Guild

Yes lets have this cause Minecraft has vindicators and they use axes so its only right Crowfall Vindicators get em too. They also need Fear, Surprise, Ruthless efficiency and a Fanatical devotion to the Gerbil Pope.

Edited by Overtalker