Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Treat Yourself to the Crowfall Collector’s Edition Pack

DEV-Tiggs

For a limited time, we are offering our community the chance to pre-order the Crowfall Collector’s Edition Pack available for purchase now at Crowfall.com/CEPack. While quantities last, we are selling this pack along with a selection of Crowfall collectibles. 

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

10 minutes ago, Ancistrus said:

As the winner to the giveaway for a CE pack on the official crowfall channel this evening, i was really disappointed to find this at the end of my checkout:
unknown.png
Several streamers stated that these giveaways include shipping, so i did not expect this and likely would not have spent my evening watching the streams for a giveaway that would cost me almost the same as a digital copy.

In the future i would recommend that this type of information be passed on to the streamers to communicate clearly to their viewerbase, as it's them who suffer if what they are giving away still costs money.

The CE pack sells for $179 (if you happen to live in the USA, more in other parts of the world), so it's still quite a bargain to get that for only the shipping cost. On the other hand, if it has little value to you except for the digital game, don't pay to have it shipped.

Mac

I'm curious about the fact that the Digital Eternal Crow Reward (Sigil of Loyalty) is listed under the same heading as the Crowfall Logo USB Drive.

9w5tfpQ.png

Is the Digital Reward Pack tied to the USB Drive in some way? Can it be given away or applied to a different account than the one that owns the Collector's Edition?

My Collector's Edition is not on my main account, but I would want the Sigil of Loyalty on my main account if possible. Is it possible?

Thanks!

@Tiggs

IhhQKY6.gif

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2020 at 5:33 PM, Jah said:

My Collector's Edition is not on my main account, but I would want the Sigil of Loyalty on my main account if possible. Is it possible?

Thanks!

@Tiggs

Same - Hopefully we can just gift it.  I will try when I got a little more time for the 2FA

On 9/29/2020 at 11:29 AM, ACE-Tiggs said:

For a limited time, we are offering our community the chance to pre-order the Crowfall Collector’s Edition Pack available for purchase now at Crowfall.com/CEPack. While quantities last, we are selling this pack along with a selection of Crowfall collectibles. 

@Tiggs my friends from Russia (Crow fall fans and long time testers) are wondering if they could buy this Collector's Edition Pack, as well? If yes, then where and how could they do it?

Tyrant: you were too tough, they gave up. (10/15/2020)

• DEV-Tiggs unfeatured and unpinned this topic