Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Crowfall Collector’s Edition Pack - Now on Sale!

gothamgurl

Crows, we are excited to share that for a limited time starting tonight, we are offering our community the chance to pre-order the Crowfall Collector’s Edition Pack available for purchase at Crowfall.com/CEPack (Special Limited-Time Pricing). While quantities last, we are selling this pack along with a selection of Crowfall collectibles. The production of this pack was a studio-wide project conceived to celebrate the spirit of Crowfall with our loyal Crow community, we appreciate your support! 

Please note, this pack ships at official launch of Crowfall. Be sure to update the address on your account before you purchase!

@Miraluna  As we get close to shipping the Collector's Edition Pack, if the shipping address is not updated or entered, we will email those on the list to get one and ensure they are able to update their shipping address. It appears that the ability to see that interface only shows if you have a Collector's Pack on your account or have ordered Kickstarter through our website. As a fail-safe, since many of our KS Backers have been with us for years, we will reach out to all about updating that as mentioned above.

Thanks all for your support!

Is this the same Collector's Edition that could be bought around 2015-2016 or are they different? Asking mostly since mine says (DNU) on the receipt for the old one (not sure what it means, if it means anything relevant) and costed about $217 which is a slight price difference.

EDIT: Customer Support quickly rectified the issues I had below!  It's rare to recieved support this quickly in the MMO genre!

As the winner to the giveaway for a CE pack on the official crowfall channel this evening, i was really disappointed to find this at the end of my checkout:
unknown.png
Several streamers stated that these giveaways include shipping, so i did not expect this and likely would not have spent my evening watching the streams for a giveaway that would cost me almost the same as a digital copy.

In the future i would recommend that this type of information be passed on to the streamers to communicate clearly to their viewerbase, as it's them who suffer if what they are giving away still costs money.

Also i am unsure if the pack is supposed to give people access right away, but am getting this when trying to login:
unknown.png

Edited by Ancistrus

33 minutes ago, Ancistrus said:

As the winner to the giveaway for a CE pack on the official crowfall channel this evening, i was really disappointed to find this at the end of my checkout:
unknown.png
Several streamers stated that these giveaways include shipping, so i did not expect this and likely would not have spent my evening watching the streams for a giveaway that would cost me almost the same as a digital copy.

You need to pay shipping on something you won as a PR giveaway .... wowzers. That's unreal.

52 minutes ago, Ancistrus said:

unknown.png

In the future i would recommend that this type of information be passed on to the streamers to communicate clearly to their viewerbase, as it's them who suffer if what they are giving away still costs money.

Also i am unsure if the pack is supposed to give people access right away, but am getting this when trying to login:
unknown.png

It ships to your 'ship to address' when the game launches, so, you can buy it now, or win it now, but you won't get it shipped now.

Mac

• 3 months later...