Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A NEW CAMPAIGN IS COMING TO LIVE!

SUREYA DREGS CAMPAIGN 

Prepare for battle, as a new Dregs Campaign, Sureya, begins September 30 at 5PM CDT// October 1 at 12AM CEST and runs through October 7 at 11PM CDT// October 8 at 6AM CEST. Eternal Crows must achieve victory for their Gods before the Hunger destroys the world! 

Imports: 25  //  Exports: 50 

To enter this Campaign you must be Level 20

Win Conditions: The faction or Guild who is able to amass the most victory points by the end of the campaign is declared the winner! To the winner go the spoils of war!

Please note: This campaign is an NA siege schedule to ensure strong player population and participation. The next campaign will return to the separate NA and EU siege schedules. 

Thanks for your support!

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All I can express is how huge of a let down this is - an NA siege schedule won't give you a larger player population, nor player participation.  All it will accomplish is creating an even larger antip

SUREYA DREGS CAMPAIGN  Prepare for battle, as a new Dregs Campaign, Sureya, begins September 30 at 5PM CDT// October 1 at 12AM CEST and runs through October 7 at 11PM CDT// October 8 at 6AM CEST.

There has already been record hostility and player drop-off/inactivity due to the debacle of 6.1 (3 weeks of no campaigns, with patches breaking more of the game than fixing). This game (and many l

35 minutes ago, ACE-Tiggs said:

Please note: This campaign is an NA siege schedule to ensure strong player population and participation. The next campaign will return to the combined NA and EU siege schedule. 

All I can express is how huge of a let down this is - an NA siege schedule won't give you a larger player population, nor player participation.  All it will accomplish is creating an even larger antipathy towards the game and development from the playing - non-NA part of the community.

The amount of feedback and hard work trying to get just -one- campaign, where there was NA -and- EU siege times, has just been flushed down the drain.  It's not just the NA community that has been waiting around for weeks to get a test of the Dregs, it's also a decently sized EU/Russian one.  Instead of learning from past events, it seems like repeating past mistakes is a thing. 

This is getting borderline ridicilous, if we haven't already passed that state. 

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

2 minutes ago, Soulreaver said:

All I can express is how huge of a let down this is - an NA siege schedule won't give you a larger player population, nor player participation.  All it will accomplish is creating an even larger antipathy towards the game and development from the playing - non-NA part of the community.

The amount of feedback and hard work trying to get just -one- campaign, where there was NA -and- EU siege times, has just been flushed down the drain.  It's not just the NA community that has been waiting around for weeks to get a test of the Dregs, it's also a decently sized EU/Russian one.  Instead of learning from past events, it seems like repeating past mistakes is a thing. 

I live in the EU, Denmark specifically, and nothing stops me from joining this Campaign. True, it doesn't START at an EU friendly time but it's gonna be up 24/7 until October 7. Plenty of opportunities for EU players to participate.

Thanks @ACE-Tiggs /salute 

macdeath_sig.png

5 minutes ago, MacDeath said:

I live in the EU, Denmark specifically, and nothing stops me from joining this Campaign. True, it doesn't START at an EU friendly time but it's gonna be up 24/7 until October 7. Plenty of opportunities for EU players to participate.

With no siege windows for you, what exactly are you going to do in there?

5 minutes ago, Soulreaver said:

I can't agree more.

We need a chance to get some keep to build our bonus building. We can now farm on level 8 to 10 node but we won't have any protection because we won't have the chance to get a single fort or keep

Are you killing the non-NA community on purpose ?

2 minutes ago, MacDeath said:

Funny enough I live in EU, Denmark as well, and while the "siege"-time doesn't prevent me from joining the campaign - nearly all the PvP are funneled into those siege-windows ; which obviously will be around a RL time frame where 90% of the EU population can't participate.  

This isn't about being able to -join- the campaign, it's about being able to -join- the sieges.

So : @ACE-Tiggs please do return this feedback to the other Devs.

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

16 minutes ago, Soulreaver said:

NA only siege schedule is a slap in the face to all the Europeans backing and playing this game..

Officer of The BlackHand Order

46 minutes ago, Soulreaver said:

tbh they need to get rid of schedules for keeps and have a seige declaration system instead where attacks have to wager something, forts should stay on a daily timer though (Although persoanly i would prefer a territory system where u can only capture points adjacent to something you own. (Dont own anything you should be able to capture anything to get a foothold) This would make larger guilds/alliance have to focus on one area and not cap everything and spread out and fight there neighbours where smaller landless guilds can sneak in and take anything behind the territory line that more likely to be less defended because they think there safe which they are to big guilds since they will own a place somewhere on the map preventing them to back cap)

Veeshan Midst of UXA

We are waiting for 3 weeks to get a new campaign ... now we get the information, as a EU clan, we will have no sieges, means we will have no prime time action, means we will have again no one online ... 

If i wouldn't have a job it wouldn't matter ... so it feels like you don't want EU player to play.

Edited by moxx
1 hour ago, MacDeath said:

Weren't you and the folks suppose to be back 6 weeks prior to release of the not mentioned roadmap? link

🤔

Edited by Jamin

*Content gets created by those who stand and fight!*

There has already been record hostility and player drop-off/inactivity due to the debacle of 6.1 (3 weeks of no campaigns, with patches breaking more of the game than fixing).

This game (and many like it), rely on communities to draw players to this game. You have no idea how hard it has been to convince our own players (and our wider alliance) that you guys (and girls) still have a clue and to keep faith and stick with it.

""Please note: This campaign is an NA siege schedule to ensure strong player population and participation"

With statements like that, you're effectively stating that Guilds like mine (and the rest of the EU/Russ community), we aren't a priority.

I expect a lot of credit card disputes for their Crowfall purchase if this level of inconsideration/ineptitude becomes the new standardisation for ACE. Asking non-NA players to wait another week, is potentially just as destructive as forcing the game into Beta (pushing your game into the public eye), and launching 6.1. The optics here is horrific.

• ACE-Tiggs unpinned and unfeatured this topic