Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A NEW CAMPAIGN IS COMING TO LIVE!

The siege timers just is a bad idea all around imo, there indeed should be instead war declarations(with a cost to the ones declaring) and allow the defending guild to preset a siege hour so it works for the defenders prime time with cooldowns between wars (2-3 days as a example). Could even add victory cards for kills in wars etc. Could even make it so if a much larger alliance attacks a smaller one the expenses is much higher for them to prevent just free zerging of all the smaller guilds. there should also be a maintenance cost for owning so many keeps which go up dramatically the more a particular alliance/guild owns that way they cant just cap most if not all keeps. This helps mitigate uncle bob from owning the entire campaign making it unfun for everyone else.

I don't want to kill more rats, fill another experience point bar or collect another meaningless badge. I want to play a GAME against PLAYERS, where my actions, my decisions and my SKILL will determine if I win or lose. Allies. Enemies. Alliances. Betrayal. risk. Conquest. To compete with THOUSANDS of other players for a chance to claim the THRONE. Even if i lose, the experience won't feel hollow. I don't want another worthless trophy.

PLAY TO CRUSH

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All I can express is how huge of a let down this is - an NA siege schedule won't give you a larger player population, nor player participation.  All it will accomplish is creating an even larger antip

SUREYA DREGS CAMPAIGN  Prepare for battle, as a new Dregs Campaign, Sureya, begins September 30 at 5PM CDT// October 1 at 12AM CEST and runs through October 7 at 11PM CDT// October 8 at 6AM CEST.

There has already been record hostility and player drop-off/inactivity due to the debacle of 6.1 (3 weeks of no campaigns, with patches breaking more of the game than fixing). This game (and many l

16 minutes ago, Jamin said:

Weren't you and the folks suppose to be back 6 weeks prior to release of the not mentioned roadmap? link

🤔

Six weeks prior to Launch is when the bulk of my guildmates want to join the game. I'm in the advance team. One of my accounts (not my MacDeath forum account) has been here since Alpha 2.

macdeath_sig.png

2 hours ago, Navystylz said:

An inevitable thing when Ace decided to pander to a couple big guilds crying about things not happening during US prime time. Oh the travesty that people might need to have a night crew as well.

In 2020 people still believe ACE is pandering to the old guard? They have been slowly and ineffably redoing the vision of the game in contravention to the original concept for years now, all while ignoring the old guard's complaints.

You really think JTodd doesn't do whatever the fk JTodd feels is best for his vision of CF? How arrogant/naive.

Glad to see you're back.

2 hours ago, Soulreaver said:

All I can express is how huge of a let down this is - an NA siege schedule won't give you a larger player population, nor player participation.  All it will accomplish is creating an even larger antipathy towards the game and development from the playing - non-NA part of the community.

There is an EU Gods Reach though right? Why aren't you happy kappa?

5 minutes ago, DocHollidaze said:

There is an EU Gods Reach though right? Why aren't you happy kappa?

If only it had vendors to buy all the NA looted/crafted stuff ;)😂

Edited by Jamin

*Content gets created by those who stand and fight!*

My guess is they want to see how the new fort set up works. Hard to have an NA/EU cw where 6 forts go active at once. More forts were added, all going active at same time to try and split up the bigger guilds from being able to capture everything.

3 hours ago, yianni said:

Have guards been fixed? Because they like to run around like headless chickens and taking a keep is fairly simple since they leash and teleport around. And also like to pull and shoot people through walls

This hasn't been fixed completely yet, some guards have pathing issues at this time. 

1 hour ago, Calidus said:

With statements like that, you're effectively stating that Guilds like mine (and the rest of the EU/Russ community), we aren't a priority.

EU / RU are just as important as NA, we're not saying they aren't. As stated we wanted to ensure a strong player population and participation. This is also a part of the testing and helps us identify any problems.  

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

16 minutes ago, ACE-Tiggs said:

This hasn't been fixed completely yet, some guards have pathing issues at this time. 

EU / RU are just as important as NA, we're not saying they aren't. As stated we wanted to ensure a strong player population and participation. This is also a part of the testing and helps us identify any problems.  

so why do you need us to test it, if your admitting it still DOESNT work! We the disgruntled EU player base cant fix it for you, pretty sure thats your job

29 minutes ago, ACE-Tiggs said:

I am unsure how giving us EU players (who will not be online for NA sieges) a siege window to play in would be detrimental to your intent on pushing NA participation?

Part 1/2

Once upon a time there was a great milestone, a powerful deity that once was forgotten called Ra came to the rescue in the Crowfall world to punish Kek's ruthless wrath. For centuries of everlasting dark, cold, starving and fearful moments there was once again hope among Ra's worshippers that roamed the world in small numbers. Kek's wrath caused Ra's vessels to endure massive starvation to the brink of collapse. His plans were to give Ra not a spark of hope to come back towards. It took Ra centuries of convalescence to once again resurface and rescue those that were in complete despair. Upon Ra's return, Ra managed to diminish Kek's powers for a good period of time by an unforeseen Neckbreaker move. This move made Ra's powers unusable for a half day. During the beginning of what we now know as "the night" the deity Kek always saw his chance to cast a powerful Retaliate spell that he learned over his reign. Ra that was once sheltering in the darkest places of the deity's universe never sensed the strong connection Kek had since developed upon the Crowfall world. Frightened as Ra was, he recovered at night from his Retaliate spell, in intervals he regained his powerful rage, so that he could once again make his move to bring back the light he emitted upon the world. For a period of time Ra's vessels were once again gaining in numbers and power. Ra's worshippers enjoyed the time Kek's powers were diminished, but Kek had another deceptive move up his sleeve.... One really no one! Not even Ra! Could ever see coming...!!!! He executed a powerful skill called Sanctuary that diminished Ra's ultimate skill and instantly drained Ra's build-up rage with a massive diminishing return factor. His powers were instantly depleted and as such unusable for a full week. Ra was in complete shock and despair. Unknowing what to do, Ra decided to took shelter off-world for a full week to come up with a plan... One that could once again push Kek's ruthless powers back into the abyss.

The idea that Ra's worshipping vessels would once again collapse under Kek's reign was so frightening for Ra, he called for all his vessels to pray for his ultimate rage to return.

To be continued....

Ps. just taking the piss here ofc. 😂

Edited by Jamin

*Content gets created by those who stand and fight!*

10 minutes ago, ACE-Tiggs said:

EU players, we hear you! 

With all due respect..  No you don't, creating an EU server/Campaign isn't what we're asking for.

We have stated this so many times in the past so for the last time : the EU players would prefer to play on an NA hosted campaign, -WITH- Siege windows that are suitable for NA -and- EU players. 

We already had this talk/debate, we already had it implemented in the past campaign.  Why do we keep having to return to these debates?

Edited by Soulreaver

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

1 minute ago, Soulreaver said:

With all due respect..  No you don't, creating an EU server/Campaign isn't what we're asking for.

We're unable to do that at this time, so we put up a separate Campaign which will fit more into your schedules.  

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

5 minutes ago, ACE-Tiggs said:

We're unable to do that at this time, so we put up a separate Campaign which will fit more into your schedules.  

Thanks for listening and giving EU dudes "something" to do while they are waiting for the next campaign. Campaigns are more fun with more people and more siege windows, that's why most of us would prefer NA and EU be on the same server for now. When the game launches, we're all hoping EU has enough people to have their own (super populated) server.

9 minutes ago, ACE-Tiggs said:

Here is a crazy idea but why don't you delay the NA campaign by a day and get the dam thing right, include the EU players in a proper fully inclusive campaign where we can all test the stuff you want testing. Also gives you another 24 hours to fix the things you want us to test (like the guards that don't path)

Your Half arsed attempts at fixing things are only breaking more, Mainly the desire to play the game.

The farce you are maintaining is only seriously damaging your reputation as being capable game designers. Start giving the community a reason not to claim back our purchase!

Edited by Pixie66
  • ACE-Tiggs unpinned and unfeatured this topic