Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A NEW EU CAMPAIGN IS COMING TO LIVE - THURSDAY October 1


DEV-Tiggs
 Share

Recommended Posts

Prepare for battle as a new Dregs Campaign, Eljuyn, erupts!  Brave Crows must fight for victory before the world is consumed by the Hunger! 
Eljuyn beings Thursday, October 1 at 5PM CEST and runs through Wednesday, October 7 at 11PM CEST

To enter this Campaign you must be Level 20

Win Conditions: The faction or Guild who is able to amass the most victory points by the end of the campaign is declared the winner! To the winner go the spoils of war!

 

Edited by ACE-Tiggs
Updated time

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you for the EU campaign, but please give us 24 hours for the next campaign. I´m pretty sure that many of us will miss the start, because they were asleep when you announced it and at work when the campaign starts.

And: Isn´t there a snippet for this BB that lets the users browser display an ISO 8601 formatted datetime in our own format and timezone?
Picking summertime timezones isn´t a good choice, because we don´t have the same period for that in all countries  across Europe.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, ACE-Tiggs said:

Prepare for battle as a new Dregs Campaign, Eljuyn, erupts!  Brave Crows must fight for victory before the world is consumed by the Hunger! 
Eljuyn beings Thursday, October 1 at 5PM CEST and runs through Wednesday, October 7 at 11PM CEST

To enter this Campaign you must be Level 20

Win Conditions: The faction or Guild who is able to amass the most victory points by the end of the campaign is declared the winner! To the winner go the spoils of war!

 

Why didn't you put EU on the campaign name? There is nothing that tells someone it's an EU campaign without having to look it up in the forums. 

Edited by Navystylz
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Navystylz said:

Why didn't you put EU on the campaign name? There is nothing that tells someone it's an EU campaign without having to look it up in the forums. 

Agree, but you can look it up in the campaign details when you select a campaign (EU is Frankfurt Server) for now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Koerpermilch said:

Agree, but you can look it up in the campaign details when you select a campaign (EU is Frankfurt Server) for now

Coulda swore didn't see that location thing there the first time I looked, lol.

Edited by Navystylz
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...