Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MeGiant

Would Love To Work On Crowfall

Hi All,

My name is Sean, and I'm super stoked about Crowfall! this project eriously looks like a breathe of fresh air. I only wish that you guys had a career page!! I will continue posting Crowfall inspired art here in hopes that it starts to get your attention! I would love to work for you!

http://domainofthegiant.blogspot.com/

peasant+militia.jpg

1.jpg

Gabriel.jpg

2.jpg

7.jpg

Impressive!  Keep up the great work my friend :D

I'm so jelly I could make sandwiches.

thanks so much! When I discovered this project, it was like a breath of fresh air! I would love to be a part of the ArtCraft Team.

Hey All!

So here were some Dark Mages I was concepted in the CrowFall style.

1.JPG

2.jpg

Second, I have been wanting to make a bandit class character. a character that can steal resources and has certain trade privileges within the world.

3.jpg

I'll be expanding on him on this thread!

I like your art it`s cool. Keep up the work maybe an admin will notice you!  ;)

Thank you! that would be awesome!

Bandit class looks like an incredible idea/concept. i'm sure would work well in the meta with its ability to steal resources +1

Thanks! I thought that would be a really cool character class to add. In example if you had a Bandit in your party, that character would have special trading options as well as a boost in xp when stealing resources.

bandit idea is interesting. Btw it looks like Braum from league of legends  xD

Haha! Braum the Bandit!

I don't have a wealth of time but you have some awesome sketch ups. If you want to do a concept I might bring it into 3D. I think it would be awesome to work off someone else's concept. I to wish they had a career page and I would also love to work on the game. How about we show em' what we got!

I don't have a wealth of time but you have some awesome sketch ups. If you want to do a concept I might bring it into 3D. I think it would be awesome to work off someone else's concept. I to wish they had a career page and I would also love to work on the game. How about we show em' what we got!

HI Nomad, I can't commit 100 percent to this as my time is consumed with freelance and my  jerb, but I am in no way apposed to you modeling any of my characters if you wanted to!

Very nice artwork!

Thanks Dynimix!