Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MeGiant

Would Love To Work On Crowfall

@first sketch above. it looks like someone owes the bandit money! ^^

HAHA! Pay up!

this are some great drawings!!!  :D

have you contacted the devs?

No, I'm hoping that an official career page will be up soon or they take notice on here somehow XD

Nice work!

Thank you!

It's really nice looking at all this art, you defiantly have a skill.

When I look at the bandit he has the earring, facial hair, shaved head, muscles. Only think I feel is missing is a tattoo on the side of his shoulder or side of his head.  ;)

YannMLq.png

i like how you pinted the bandit, 15 mins? uohooho nice brights/shadows, by looking on it it seems simple and easy, but its not!

Edited by crowrise

I love the bandit concept. Very cool work! Do you take commissions? 

Sadly not at this time. i'm so busy with work and freelance/family time that i cannot get to it at this time.

It's really nice looking at all this art, you defiantly have a skill.

When I look at the bandit he has the earring, facial hair, shaved head, muscles. Only think I feel is missing is a tattoo on the side of his shoulder or side of his head.  ;)

HAHA! Tattoosssss! that would be awesome!

Could you do this in Lemon?

What about a lime?

i like how you pinted the bandit, 15 mins? uohooho nice brights/shadows, by looking on it it seems simple and easy, but its not!

Thanks! but this just a sloppy mock up!  hopefully i can flesh out the design a bit more :)

I thought it would kinda cool to post a character bash sheet of all my new and old characters. Crowfall has such a fun, well gauged level of caricature and exaggeration in their style, and that is something that i love trying to implement with my work. I really want to flesh out this bandit character! getting excited! 

characterbash.jpg

You should look into Sly Cooper art. It's my favorite game and it's based around banditry. You could use that for some inspiration on the bandit too. 

I love Sly Cooper! The shapes in that game were so strong!

Wow! Very nice stuff my friend! Let's say the worst outcome, you don't get a job, right? Would you be interested in doing little comics for a website?

Can you Elaborate on this a bit more? I love me some comics though!

So here is another design pass on the Bandit. fitting the proportions and design elements to attempt to make it fit in the Universe that much more. Getting so close, I can feel it :)

1.JPG

Hey All,

some more simple weapon designs for my Bandit character. The shapes are super simple, but kind of fun. 10 minutes of sketching inhopes that something fun would come out of it. It's not quite there yet.

1.JPG