Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
managainsttime

TSB / Get on our Level / the Reptilians

Feel free to post here if you were l33t enough to play in one of my fake guilds. Or not.

We are currently recruiting strong independent female players from Wizard101, and also looking to build an elite guard of fourteen year old sperglords.

Please visit our Ventrilo server at carbon.typefrag.com, port: 8165, pw: Tootdat and either contact the user named "Peekachew" or "dayel" for more information.

4H4LmCE.gif

Scourge of the Shadowbane community, Public Enemy No. 1 to the SBEMU Forum Moderators, and member of the "Suppressed Person" faction on the Ubiforums. The man responsible for hooking up Ceska and CheckYoTrack. Also a 21-time World Heavyweight Champion of Shadowbane.

Be sure to tell Dayle that you are RL friends of Drogenn, Dayle loves him. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

I think he died in the blizzard, nobody has seen him since. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Fatboy shoulda duped him some blankets.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Just had a busy February (and late January, I guess).

4H4LmCE.gif

Scourge of the Shadowbane community, Public Enemy No. 1 to the SBEMU Forum Moderators, and member of the "Suppressed Person" faction on the Ubiforums. The man responsible for hooking up Ceska and CheckYoTrack. Also a 21-time World Heavyweight Champion of Shadowbane.

Can confirm, l33t guild of smoke show females.  Accomplishments include: Undefeated in board warrioring since 2003.

You don't "win" ForumFall, you simply add to it's flavor of sperg.