Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
facerip

Dregs Players Check In.

A guild coming in and makes an alliance to win Dregs? The solution is simple.

Make a bigger alliance and murder them. The standard response when enemies are confronted with a bigger threat is to put aside their differences and fight it. No matter how big the guild is, they can't survive in a fight against everyone else in the campaign. Besides, after they're dead, you can go right back to FFA and fight over their stuff.

I don't really like the fact that Dregs is the most rewarding, yet more of a solo experience? Is that actually true? FFA with the need of building a group of players and coordinating I think should be the main focus of the game. PvP with groups of players, is the most fun for me. I imagine there will be plenty of groups and alliances in the Dregs ... I mean, I hope it isn't just going to be solo people ganking each other the entire time .... and if it is, that will be pretty boring to me.

I imagine I will spend some time in the Dregs, but would much rather be playing with a Guild and taking on larger challenges. We will just see how it turns out in the end, I don't have much information and zero experience in-game to see how it actually feels. I definitely want to be PvPing, A LOT, so whatever area has that, count me in ;)

Edited by MattVid

Vidrak - Member of

mael4.jpg

A FFA ruleset doesn't mean that people are forced to stand alone.  It just means that cooperation with others is a choice.  Loyalty is more meaningful when betrayal is allowed by the ruleset.

Guilds will certainly operate in the Dregs, and they will have advantages over loners or small groups.  I wouldn't have it any other way.  But when guilds fracture in the Dregs, there will be blood.

If you betray a bunch of people with swords they should be able to stab you.  Anything else feels artificial.

IhhQKY6.gif

Not sure if people realize, but Dregs is the only campaign we get from the Kickstarter so far, so we are ALL Dregs players

Just saying

This game looks like a larger scale version of marvel heroes so far with forts.  - nephiral marts 7 2015

I scooped up TheDregs.net. Later on before launch and they get more systems/mechanics fleshed out so that we know more on how it will work, we could possibly use it to network together the more 'hardcore' players in this game.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Anyone else here plan on living as much as possible in the Dregs?

I probably wont be apart of any large group playing so I plan on spending my time in as much FFA as possible.

No alliances and few friend players check in ;-)

For anyone that cares, I'm going to idle this channel until the game is launched:

irc.quakenet.org

#dregs

First name on your death list is going to be me. 

Team X Gaming

RoFL/GC/HoE

For the record it doesn't say anywhere that only Dregs will be available at the release.

63422c04338a807a518eb5193f5e40ad_origina

Our goal for this Kickstarter is to fund the core module of Crowfall.  

How many games can you play with a standard deck of cards?  Poker, Blackjack, Bridge – the variety is endless. Think of the core module like our baseline deck of cards. This is the foundation of the game, on which all the variant rules sets can be built.

Much of the core module work has already been done; we are looking to the community to help us finish it. Specifically, we will use these funds to build:

4d72fe093f9d6e388aa5d372a9bc5fa6_origina
9fb2b15da74194ba64a1b1573088d64a_origina
6a2dee27e5105d5af4268471fe27c93d_origina
0dbadb6059e109ee7ee13417ada5835b_origina
afd49c0b83befa023b9cc4a1df232b75_origina
008475b9c1885da53180da9a96624a79_origina
0a53c6c37a5eb1ba6df8599026843408_origina

* The core module is estimated to be delivered by Winter 2016. First release (with partial functionality) will begin alpha testing in late Summer 2015.

This game looks like a larger scale version of marvel heroes so far with forts.  - nephiral marts 7 2015

That's just an example of rule set.

Lol wut?

It is under what the core ruleset includes.

Are 12 archetypes also just an example?