Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.100 LIVE Bug Reports for 10/8/20

6.100 LIVE Patch Notes and Known Issues

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to LIVE Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I exported all my items from the Suryea vault. The Suryea vault was then empty so I deleted the empty vault. The game was brought down a few minutes later for todays patch. All of the e

When we were fighting on the corner of last night's siege, I was taking a ton of damage. I hit my miracle (proactively) and the shield/everything showed so far down on my bar because of the lag of the

When entering the Sun Temple zone the first quests sends you to the first town. On the way to that town there is a hill that bugs out and resets your position repeatedly when trying to go over it. It

I exported all my items from the Suryea vault.

The Suryea vault was then empty so I deleted the empty vault.

The game was brought down a few minutes later for todays patch.

All of the exported items were no longer in my account vault, where they went after I exported them.

The Suryea vault stayed deleted.

Lost all the items it seems.

aeei5jG.png

Sometimes the keybinding Settings page will appear blank other than the scroll bar.  Restarting the game cleared this issue, unsure how to replicate.

When entering the Sun Temple zone the first quests sends you to the first town. On the way to that town there is a hill that bugs out and resets your position repeatedly when trying to go over it. It may need some terrain edit to prevent glitchy movement.

There is an invisible solid object you can't move through but you can jump on top of in The Earth Temple map in God's Reach at 1666, -1, 1744

Another at 1666, 0, 1721

Edited by yamix

121457758_204387831232707_69791510007935At 2317 . 6 . 2471 on the coordinates showing in the top left corner on the Sun Temple God's Reach EU 10 and East 10 map there is a small rise that isn't steep that causes rubber banding.  It is location rubber banding not connection.  Tested multiple times trying to walk and ride horse up, and it happens every time, but going around there is no problem.  This doesn't look like terrain that should be impassable, it isn't steep, the height isn't taller than a character, it is grassy with flowers.  Looks like just something you should be able to walk or ride over.  It doesn't cause sliding like steep slopes in other parts and isn't steep.  It just causes rubber banding wither going towards it, or if you are too close and attempt to turn to the side to get around.  You have to attempt to back up and swing around it to avoid it.  

Will add a screen shot but the coordinates are at the top of the little knoll. 

Edited by Anguloke
Add image.

1. I was unable to resurrect a player who has gained a level after he/she died;

2. SW fort with mobs in Gods Reach 25-30 with Aracroix tribe in it has many-many invisible objects;

3. I still can't choose the amount of the materials I wanna craft until I put a resource in & out;

4. The arrows to increase the amount of materials which I wanna craft are so tiny that its really hard for me to click right at them... that is annoying...

5. There are still materials and resources which you cannot craft in bulk: perchament paper, bon tippers and many others.

Tyrant: you were too tough, they gave up. (10/15/2020)

Banking Issue. 

Using any of the filters or search bugs the bank contents view so that:

1. Can only see one, usually crafted item, regardless of filter

2. On 'ALL' can only see items from a certain letter onwards

3. On Vault screen see nothing in the Campaign bank window.

Logout required to restore.

I think its 100% of the time

Upon entering The Infected for the first time there are a variety of quests to introduce you to the zone. These quests contain multiple grammatical errors and should be proof read by whoever does the text. It's rather jarring to see ressurect and whatnot spelt as such.

Mining in infected is dropping doobers that appear higher quality but are lower quality when picked up. Especially copper appears to drop purple quality doobers that do not make it to inventory.

Edited by Pystkeebler

Purchased few Runes from the vendor and they never showed up in my inventory.   Also when discarding items onto the ground or selling to a vendor, you can only dispose of 2 items and then you must close the window and re open it.

• Changing the size/dimensions of the chat window does not persist once you close the game.
  • Filter views on the account bank can become bugged, only showing what for me was a single item, though the filter showed like 8.
  • Had an issue where the chat window seemed to become bugged. I would not be able to talk in my group, or at least it would not show up in the group tab, and would stop the /leavegroup command from working. Would have to logout of the character.

Quest - The Sun Temple
#Barracks of Our Own - Build Barraks
> i got the building mats - but i dont need them, just open foundation is enough for the quest. i can sell the mats

#The Motherlode - Coalition
> when a other player harvest at the same time i get no cooper (loot). i dont need the cooper for the quest but the quest order me to bring the mats to the next npc (Sophey)

#Weapons of War - Use War Table
> i got the buikding mats - but i dont need them, just open war table is enough for the quest. i can sell the mats

10 hours ago, SAM_BUKA said:

Metallurgy Lab building in keeps does not have a buff (there is nothing where you can get the buff there).

Can see rank 3, rank 1 and rank 2 pedestals maybe "buried" under group

Had the invisible stealth bug occur yesterday @RetroSweater should have some footage.  I had only mounted and quick stealth/tunneled to get in position before the bug occurred.  I also have bugged Scent of Zaleena.  This did coincide with a double roll bug (spamming roll and getting two rolls) then stealthing on the second roll and tunneling to get in range.  My abilities were working fine, I was able to detect an enemy guinea in Stealth with Mole Hunter up, and had no problem interacting with anything or seeing any models.  Right before, RetroSweater said he took a large chunk of damage (he was at half health when I opened), but it wasn't a result of any interaction I had with him.  It was way more than falling damage could've been unless he landed 3 times.

When running at the slightly steeper slope at The Sun Temple, XYZ: 2309, -1, 2490 there is a glitch when you get continuously displaced to the bottom of the incline.

20 hours ago, Ussiah said:

Can see rank 3, rank 1 and rank 2 pedestals maybe "buried" under group

Yes, we just confirmed it. On level 3 Metallurgy Lab building does have the buff pedestal where you can get the buff.

It actually was buried under the ground and for some reason it popped up when the Metallurgy was upgraded to lvl 3:

Metallurgy.png?width=1204&height=677

Edited by SAM_BUKA

Tyrant: you were too tough, they gave up. (10/15/2020)