Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.100 LIVE Bug Reports for 10/8/20

unknown.png

When we were fighting on the corner of last night's siege, I was taking a ton of damage. I hit my miracle (proactively) and the shield/everything showed so far down on my bar because of the lag of the incoming damage. It looks like I'm 80% health but more like 25%. The shield knows where my health should be but my health bar does not. 3 seconds later in my video recording, the damage catches up.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I exported all my items from the Suryea vault. The Suryea vault was then empty so I deleted the empty vault. The game was brought down a few minutes later for todays patch. All of the e

When we were fighting on the corner of last night's siege, I was taking a ton of damage. I hit my miracle (proactively) and the shield/everything showed so far down on my bar because of the lag of the

When entering the Sun Temple zone the first quests sends you to the first town. On the way to that town there is a hill that bugs out and resets your position repeatedly when trying to go over it. It

if you start the logout sequence (hit esc and click logout) then hit esc or anything that closes the ui and returns you to play, you can now interact while logging out, this includes really short spammable jumps, but you can also chain your rclick/dash with no resource or cooldown, and you end up in a permanent combat state. the more you mess around the jankier it can get.

There must be a bug with harvesting single nodes in FALL (plentiful harvest pips)

In Summer I had 5 pips on each ore node without Miner Adventure Discipline in Dregs (which gives me +1 pip in Plentiful Harvest). But I had Miner's Scruinity buff on (from the keep structure) + Ore Kebab Eatten. Thus, I got all 5 max pips in Plentiful Harvest. So in Summer there is no bonuses to Plentiful Harvest like in Spring but also no Penalty like in Fall or Winter. In Fall you receive -1 to plentiful harvest to all nodes.

So here's what I did: I've added Miner Exploration discipline to my Ore harvester and have gotten Miner's Scruinity buff from the building. But, instead of having 4 pips in plentiful harvest, I had only 2 pips. Moreover, when I ate Kebab, it took me to 4 pips in Plentiful Harvest (Kebabs only add 1 pip).

As a result, something must be bugged there in Fall harvesting formula:

1. With passive training, Miner's Scruinity buff, Miner Exploration Discipline and Kebab, I should have been at 5 pips in plentiful harvest in the FALL season. But I was at 4 pips only, instead;

2. Kebab appeared to give me more than 1 pip when I used it. I'm not complaining, but it just adds to the fact that there is something wrong with it.

Tyrant: you were too tough, they gave up. (10/15/2020)

15 minutes ago, SAM_BUKA said:

There must be a bug with harvesting single nodes in FALL (plentiful harvest pips)

In Summer I had 5 pips on each ore node without Miner Adventure Discipline in Dregs (which gives me +1 pip in Plentiful Harvest). But I had Miner's Scruinity buff on (from the keep structure) + Ore Kebab Eatten. Thus, I got all 5 max pips in Plentiful Harvest. So in Summer there is no bonuses to Plentiful Harvest like in Spring but also no Penalty like in Fall or Winter. In Fall you receive -1 to plentiful harvest to all nodes.

So here's what I did: I've added Miner Exploration discipline to my Ore harvester and have gotten Miner's Scruinity buff from the building. But, instead of having 4 pips in plentiful harvest, I had only 2 pips. Moreover, when I ate Kebab, it took me to 4 pips in Plentiful Harvest (Kebabs only add 1 pip).

1. With passive training, Miner's Scruinity buff, Miner Exploration Discipline and Kebab, I should have been at 5 pips in plentiful harvest in the FALL season. But I was at 4 pips only, instead;

2. Kebab appeared to give me more than 1 pip when I used it. I'm not complaining, but it just adds to the fact that there is something wrong with it.

Miners Scrutiny does not add plentiful harvest. That is where your math is off. It gives 1 critical harvest amount.

55 minutes ago, SAM_BUKA said:

And summer gives plentiful +1 I think

Edited by yianni

Anyone else had problems with tooltips not showing up on abilities in the talent tree description text?  You mouse over the text to see what it does you get a brief blink of something then nothing.  Then 20-30 seconds of giggling the mouse around to get the actual ability.

And it doesn't seem to be any specific ability.  I've had them work fine then the next time the problem above.  

Bug report from the siege last night. I died at a bane tree, spawned at the tree of life in the keep, never had my own body render on-screen after rezzing, got teleported out to where I died for no reason that I can determine, and got killed again as a result.  

• God statue buffs from God's Reach carry over to Dregs campaigns every time a character is imported.

• Visual glitch with Illusionist major discipline's Invisibility Power - on occasion when first logged and in non-combat camouflaged mode, the bow and melee weapons will remain visible and appear opaque, at least to the player. It can be fixed by un-equipping then re-equipping one weapon. One other allied player who I asked said he could not see the bow as visible to him, so it might just be client side. Pictures attached. 

illusionist_visual_glitch_2.jpg?width=1088&height=612

illusionist_visual_glitch_.jpg?width=1088&height=612

I thought at first it was because of the Maeve Sentinel at Glorb The Gooey being the reason why I was logging in at half health, however, today I logged in to Duke Chronic to the same thing with no sentinel present.  Not sure what is causing this and after asking a few people it seems to be quite common in Jerrith. Could the Maeve Sentinel be causing zone wide de-buff?

I would also like to report anyone resurrected on the same parcel as Maeve Sentinel instantly dies again due to the de-buff and resurrection sickness. No sure if there is a fix for this other than just not using resurrections. 

Sun Temple: Teleportation bug.

XYZ: 2311. 0. 2481 Facing South
Running forward up this hill teleports you to the middle and bottom of the hill. Physically impossible to climb this small hill. This teleportation happens within a large (100m+) Arc around the hill, requiring players to go around it if they want to follow their questline and get to the town.

I rebound Show/Hide UI from Alt+Z to Alt + H, but Alt+ Z still hides the UI

sq7LWAk.png

Sometimes the settings screen blanks out and you can't change your settings until you relog

Edited by coolster50

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.