Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.100 LIVE Feedback for 10/8/20

1 minute ago, SAM_BUKA said:

It feels like the game has become a big version of Among Us with the alliances. So much drama....

Everybody gangsta about thieving and betrayal until it happens to them.

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

General feedback from my experience playing level 1-20: It's weird how the minimap shows you an objective marker for where you accepted your quest, not where your quest destination is. This is no

pressing leave feedback kicked me from game after first character creation space bar or enter to skip text combat seems to stutter when fighting?  switched to lower graphics should

There is no system that will kick you out to let someone else in.

10 hours ago, PopeUrban said:

Free intel kills political upsets, theft, and every other thing that's supposed to make alliances a risk.

If you want to catch a thief, work to catch the thief. If you want to wield absolute power, work to maintain your hegemony. You don't get to assume all of the benefits of subbing or subbing to a bunch of randos you can't control without also assuming the risks.

This is not a game design problem. This is a political problem you created for yourself by expecting control without implementing oversight.

Nah, it's poor game design when the only option is to watch the Fort 24/7. That's my opinion.

The disciplines vendors, with their myriad of cool runes have no actual names next to them. With weapons and armor, it makes a little more sense, but with abstract runes, forcing the user to mouse over every single one to read them is adds extra, needless effort for the user. Please consider adding name plates of each with the rune. I get you want them to stand out. They do look great next to each other. It's a cool aesthetic, but there really should be, at the very least, another way to identify them.

Main menu character selection should feature your character's current load out, not still showing their fresh newb outfit from when they were a freshly resurrected Crow. This is an established expectation from many MMO's before it, but a good one, as it shows how your vessel has progressed over time.  

Meridian
[TG] The Guardians | Discord: Meridian#7510 | No, not that Meridian.

Feedback on tonight's PvP. I was running on basic settings with a pretty good rig and 32GB of RAM.  I was getting 8 - 13 FPS during the biggest of the fights and things were pretty delayed. That performed better than I had expected given the number of people around there.

I was unable to chop heads using my axe. The progress bar would start for a second then stop. This happened a number of times during the worst of the fighting lag both when we were near the outpost fighting W and when we were up north fighting Dis away from the keep.

2 hours ago, Spawl said:

Feedback on tonight's PvP...

I was unable to chop heads using my axe. The progress bar would start for a second then stop...

I was also not able to chop reliably, but I have found this to be true: 1v1, in small engagements, and in the larger keep fights.

The problems manifest in a few ways: the aforementioned progress bar issue, the animation playing and no chop, the animation NOT playing but being stuck in place - then a skull/cairn appearing, and sometimes super speedy chops.

It is rarely consistent though - the second body tried within moments of the first works just fine.

Also frustrating trying to target bodies - it seems to be a magic combination of distance from fighting, the right approach angle, and holding the hover in the sweet spot.

TLDR: Please make it more reliable and smooth to remove skulls.

Thank you.

Got all excited when I FINALLY hit 20 after a few levels of grinding sans any quests, only to find out that I needed to conserve points to put into pips to activate a Major Discipline? There was nothing up until that point suggesting I needed to hold on assigning pips. That was a drag, especially now that I'll need to level up a few more times to try out the discipline I worked so hard to get. 

Though in attempting to participate in the stress test, not having any idea that I needed to strip my character to carry items over the vault was a real stop gap. Thankful for the Discord or I would of been really stuck. Still, once I finally got into the campaign, I was then left trying guess work about where Fort Emmac Bridge was. Walked into two portals and never saw it on the map. Hoping that tomorrow's Keep of Franck Radev will be easier to find, but I'm already going to guess I'm too low of level to have any real chance at helping the cause.

I do second a lot of @Nineteenth's post. Lots of UI and combat shortcomings that still need to be overcome before launch. As a knight, some of my attacks simply did not animate or pressing certain abilities failed to register in the combat at all (Shield Bash on the right click for instance appears completely broken).

Meridian
[TG] The Guardians | Discord: Meridian#7510 | No, not that Meridian.

1 hour ago, Meridian said:

@Nineteenth As a knight, some of my attacks simply did not animate or pressing certain abilities failed to register in the combat at all (Shield Bash on the right click for instance appears completely broken).

Shield Bash is not on the right click by default, that is either Barrell Roll or Shield Block depending on which one you have in that slot. Shield Bash is a power you put on your hotbars which by default is 1 through 0 on the bar.

Open up your spell book and take a look at what you have in the DEF slot on your hotbar, chances are it is still set to Barrell Roll by default. Just drag Shield Block to that right mouse slot if that is what you prefer.

Edited by Spawl

Regarding Crafting - their are two unnecessary clicks - after I drag or right click in the ingredients and hit 'assemble', I don't want to have to do two more mouse clicks for 'make' and 'take'. Respect my time, there is too much to do in this game to waste time clicking

pressing leave feedback kicked me from game after first character creation

space bar or enter to skip text

combat seems to stutter when fighting? 

switched to lower graphics

should be a quick auto loot button (space or F twice)

buy meat in temple but have to search for awhile and cant find? craft a knife quest should be first to harvest meat.

very bad framerate - 30fps

sky is very boring. lacks depth and detail.

cant look at UI while running?

too much junk in my niventory should be an auto sort

instant log off in safe area

the map is rarely useful- cant find items of interest

bruised apples shoud stack

the crow flying has greatly improved

still testing starter zones, leveling, and classes. 

Myrmidon feels extremely counter intuitive and gimmicky. the bull's rush racial has same problem as elken charge, doesnt go off when collides with enemy, still runs after.

tried building my own kingdom. pretty bad controls. i want to place my buildings and fences where and how i want. the land parcels should adjust to it, not wise versa, where i have to adjust my building to land parcels. extremely bad controls there.  for example i want to be able to log into that world, being an owner or officer. click builder button, UI pops out and i do every thing from there, without moving my character. As an example: i want to place building in the wood parcel, i should smoother the ground and remove trees in place where i want to build the building. Placement of various decorations should also be free range, not through sockets.

If building simulator is not improved i will find it hard to even play eternal kingdoms. I'll just join guild who will want to deal with all that uncomfortable staff. 

there needs to be ways to re-spec your characters. a viable respec option, not like one in albion, which eats 20% of your exp and than costs you 15$ in in-game currency to respect one skill tree. 

Meanwhile i'm still testing classes to see which one i like the most to main upon release. So far i noticed few things that raise concerns. 

1. the skill trees for all classes are extremely predictable. it's extremely easy to see people METAing out builds, like right now, a ranged glass cannon build would probably be meta, just drop all on damage. There has to be system that forces you to take some defenses as well, or suffer badly from pure glass cannon builds. There has to be viable diversity, not just 1-2 META builds and that's it. 

2. Last still on all talent trees are extremely boring and feel unrewarding. the 10% to damage/healing to your slotable weapons. This has to be more interesting and defrentiate by talent tree, like the dps tree will have 10% damage, tank tree will have 5% damage, 5% damage reduction and CC tree will have 5% damage and 5% to CC duration increase for offense and 5% cc duration for defense. 

--- interesting builds, good variety of builds and balance is what will make or break the game. 

lastly, this game is PVP oriented, unless there is no intent of adding actual pve content, certain abilities for classes should be reworked/ removed. I noticed quiet a few which have pure PVE use and barely any PVP use. for example the ranger's stake with buff, it's a PVE ability, want it to be more PVP, make it an aura, or some thing.

myrmidon's whirlwind needs a look at.  Should be a stand alone ability, not a chain, and needs a button to cancel spinning. Also, talent to make it uninterruptable should not be spec specific, but rather some where earlier. the ability is too crucial for the class as you play off of it. Or make it a side ability to spec into as option, and repalce it with some thing else for base. 

the storage/vault, needs more filtering options, and overall better alighnment. dont like how my building staff mixes in with wearable items, which in turn mix in with food and crafting materials. 

the ability synergies are very off. often you hit an enemy with a stun and it's not going off instantly, it's badly delayed.

all mobility abilities have problems of improperly connecting/synergizing with enemies. the all the various leaps, charges and etc.

centaur leap animations look extremely off/bad

centaur mount, they should not have one at all and not have a slot for it either, instead their trailblazer should give them 40% movement speed and be up 3 seconds after combat. Having mount figurine equipped and than having it channeling for use is mad dumb and feel awkward. 

log out timer should be 5 secs or so in friendly towns/areas.

the teleport ability, should cancel animation on movement, along with cancel of teleport. currently, if you use it, than move, it cancels the teleport, but not the animation.

Animations should be properly aligned with abilities.

Projectiles need to properly hit targets. playing my ranger, a lot of times projectiles/ arrows from bow dont connect/register on hit with enemies.

channeled abilities should work differently. for example ranger's rapid fire, once clicked, it should channel, if you use another ability or auto attack or dodge, it breaks. this needs to be done without holding button. if this ability meant to be casted while standing still, than it should be auto canceled on movement. 

templar has problem.  Has about 3-4 talents in the talent tree for +fire damage, however  only 1 fire based ability, which is on 45 sec cooldown and is a buff that deals some fire damage. I think if there are so many talens dedicated to fire damage, he should have more fire based abilities. if not, than remove the talents and replace them with some thing useful

currencies like gold and etc should not be items and take part of inventory. they should be like an e-wallet. showing number some where in UI by you'r character's equipment. it has to be constant. not part of full loot drop, only drop portion of it. 

characters in the lobby (where you pick the server you want to join) should appear in their loot. not barebones as when created. Also there should be option to hide helmet from being visible.