Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Join the Battle with ACE this Week and Get Rewarded!

@Tiggs please consider to reward the EU Community as well. We are also doing Performance Tests, have sieges with 10 fps and over 100 Players at a keep in sieges. There is no way we can take Part At 3:30 in the morning in NA. Thanks

Edited by Mogres
27 minutes ago, Mogres said:

@Tiggs please consider to reward the EU Community as well. We are also doing Performance Tests, have sieges with 10 fps and over 100 Players at a keep in sieges. There is no way we can take Part At 3:30 in the morning in NA. Thanks

They didn't specify you need to play on NA for the reward. Just play on LIVE.

Crow Heroes Get Rewarded! 
Play on LIVE, 6-Hours or more between TUE OCT 12 (6 AM CT / 1 PM CEST) and SUN OCT 18 (11:59 PM CT / 6:59 AM CEST); to earn the Black "Hero's Tankard" for your heroic support. 

IhhQKY6.gif

1 hour ago, Mogres said:

I asked because the mentiond keep timers are only NA Keeps. 

You don't have to be online during the NA siege window to get the reward. Just be online for a total of 6 hours or more during the 'reward window'. 

Crow Heroes Get Rewarded! 
Play on LIVE, 6-Hours or more between TUE OCT 12 (6 AM CT / 1 PM CEST) and SUN OCT 18 (11:59 PM CT / 6:59 AM CEST); to earn the Black "Hero's Tankard" for your heroic support. 

Edited by MacDeath

macdeath_sig.png

I really hope you have received some good data and you have some great ways to narrow down those issues quickly. I know today I dove into the pile of Dis and my health bar didn't catch up for closer to 12 seconds.

Edited by Spawl
5 hours ago, Rabbit_Games said:

That means "Campaign" server Live, yea? God's Reach doesn't count?

No Rabbit, God's Reach DOES count, and so does Eternal Kingdoms. They want to stress test the systems and you are adding load on the server cloud by being online. Of course, you are adding even MORE stress if you show up in a campaign at a contested PoI.

I have 3 accounts and I only take one account into Campaign world, but all 3 accounts got the reward in the previous cycle. 

macdeath_sig.png

• ACE-Tiggs unfeatured and unpinned this topic