Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Are guilds getting their own Eternal kingdom?

Im new to crowfall I got parcels that I bought with a guild bundle I'm not sure whether to use them on my Eternal kingdom or wait to see if guilds get their own EK, what do you guys recommend

People use personal EKs to make guild EKs. I don't expect them to add a different kind of EKs for guilds.

I wouldn't worry about saving your EK items for anything. You can place them and then pick them back up again to place them somewhere else.

IhhQKY6.gif

4 hours ago, Jah said:

People use personal EKs to make guild EKs. I don't expect them to add a different kind of EKs for guilds.

I wouldn't worry about saving your EK items for anything. You can place them and then pick them back up again to place them somewhere else.

Don't be too sure about that. We placed 2 castles in the 'Guild' EK and they can NOT be picked up and moved!  Of course, well get them again at launch.

macdeath_sig.png

6 minutes ago, MacDeath said:

Don't be too sure about that. We placed 2 castles in the 'Guild' EK and they can NOT be picked up and moved!  Of course, well get them again at launch.

Yes, there are some bugs with some buildings. Those castles are half-implemented and useless, so you aren't missing much by being unable to move them.

I stand by my advice to not "save" EK assets and to go ahead and use them.

Edited by Jah

IhhQKY6.gif

Yeah, I have no problem moving the Keeps and the Garrison or other buildings, it's just been those castles

Of course we reported the issue but haven't heard back from Support.

Edited by MacDeath

macdeath_sig.png