Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Happy joining

lordon11

Hello everyone, 

I'm Mark! Been playing MMO's for a long time, starting with vanilla WoW and many more. I spent a majority of my MMO career in GW2 where I participated in the Pro League and plenty of other tournaments since the launch of the game. I've been following and checking out Crowfall for quite a while and have been waiting impatiently for the next patch to drop. I'm sure I will see you in game a lot when it does!

I'm a huge theorycrafter and will be spending plenty of time theorycrafting and making videos/streaming it and getting into the nitty gritty numbers of the game. Love to communicate and work with others so if there are any other big theorycrafters out there, say hi!

My ultimate plan in Crowfall is to be a mercenary player, whether joining a group or making my own, to be allied with whoever pays the best. Just because that sounds like a really fun thing in the political landscape that Crowfall looks like it might have and develop! Nothing sounds cooler to me than a specialized group of skilled players swooping into a fight and turning the tide at a crucial moment! 

Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself and give a little bit about me. I'll see ya in game

• 1 month later...

Hi would like to intoduce myself too. 

First MMO That i play was ultima online. My fav of all is SWG.

I would like to join a guild. My time to play will be around 20-24 hours on weekdays EST and some time in the weekend too. I Speak french so a french guild could be nice but not absolutly need to be that ways.  

@Loyfanoi Salut et bienvenue, si tu cherches une guilde française, n'hésites pas à rejoindre la guilde communautaire "la communauté de l'arbre clair"

si tu tapes le nom dans l'onglet guilde du site officiel tu pourras nous trouver et nous rejoindre également sur discord. 

à bientôt et bon jeu 

@lordon11 Welcome! I would definitely watch the Crowfall livestream from earlier today, because they announced a huge change to the game in regards to passive training! I think most people overall will consider it a positive, but it has yet to be implemented for us to test, so we'll see. Go to the guild section and look for guilds that are recruiting, because overall, they are the best and quickest knowledge base to the game. Enjoy and bring some friends! 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi and thanks for inviting me to the closed beta! I was surprised because I signed up for the beta 1 1/2 years ago.
In the account I saw that I was still living in Ireland at that time :)
I don't even remember how I signed up back then, but I think it's Kickstarter.
I'm really looking forward to streaming the game tomorrow too. ❤️
Thanks for that and have fun everyone here!