Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A Brief Look at the Frostweaver - Talent Tree

Today, we are sharing a first look at the Frostweaver and how it evolves in the new system.  In context, in the Livestream, we touched on the fact that in the current system character specialization is based on the choice of Race, Class, Promotion Class, and Discipline Choices. With the new system, we are adding another layer, Domains. Domains expand the depth of choices within your Promotion Class, offering greater diversity with more options that allow players to build more layered and uniquely distinct and powerful characters. 

freezeBlast_008-Gif.gif

Watch the October Livestream here

A Brief Look at the Ranger - Talent Tree

A Brief Look at the Confessor - Talent Tree

A Brief Look at the Assassin - Talent Tree

A Brief Look at the Knight - Talent Tree

Streamfall Podcast Reveal - Knight

A Brief Look at the Duelist - Talent Tree

A Brief Look at the Champion - Talent Tree

A Brief Look at the Myrmidon - Talent Tree

A Brief Look at the Cleric - Talent Tree

A Brief Look at the Frostweaver - Talent Tree

A Brief Look at the Druid - Talent Tree

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today, we are sharing a first look at the Frostweaver and how it evolves in the new system.  In context, in the Livestream, we touched on the fact that in the current system character specialization i

This will be fixed in 6.2

Maybe "Frozen Princess" is one of the major discs under the Ice domain.   Let's you build various structures out of ice stores, enables and enhances bard songs, and gives you luxurious hair.

Eh

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

3 minutes ago, BarriaKarl said:

What does the 'remove the cooldown' for Crystal Lance on Archmage means? Like, literally no CD?

As far as I can remember, it's something that is already there on the archmage. And it's spammable, as long as mana is provided.

Overall, i'd like to see the proc % on shatterstorm procs. Is the an internal CD ( I wish not ) is it above 50% ? Under 50% ? Will we ever know ?

And I'm not a fan of how tanks are designed and I thjought that how frostguard were designed should have been the baseline for what the other tank should be. Instead it is completely reworked and lost the interresting stuff IMO.

1459889836-gein-william.png

so im confused how is frost armor supposed to cause damage to people around them, like prior to it being cracked? does this also apply to frost armor on allies?

and by "cool ice weave" do you mean "cool ice" and im assuming by flipped it cant be transformed to other ice

can we also get the % chance of the ice being spawned per shatter storm and what the ICD is please @thomasblair

Edited by yianni
4 minutes ago, yianni said:

so im confused how is frost armor supposed to cause damage to people around them, like prior to it being cracked?

and by "cool ice weave" do you mean "cool ice" and im assuming by flipped it cant be transformed to other ice

This.  Is that the Frost Armor effect on people doing it?  Is it the Frost Armor nodes before they are picked up that have an effect now?  Does Frostguard Frost Armor no longer work better than standard frost armor with duration and cracks?

16 minutes ago, veeshan said:

Kinda wish they would of gotten a more terrain manipulating build with ice wall and frozen grounds and things but guess not, nothing all that exciting it seems here.

Would be nice but they'd have to be invisible walls to go with all the other things they are turning off for performance.

I believe that Cool Ice for the Icecaller should be convertible by Refreshing Breeze. Without the conversion it feels like taking Refreshing Breeze would be a waste of a talent point, especially with a new healing ability along with Shattering Storm and Crystal Lance fighting for slots now as well.

20 minutes ago, rayder49 said:

I believe that Cool Ice for the Icecaller should be convertible by Refreshing Breeze. Without the conversion it feels like taking Refreshing Breeze would be a waste of a talent point, especially with a new healing ability along with Shattering Storm and Crystal Lance fighting for slots now as well.

yea exactly this

5 hours ago, rayder49 said:

I believe that Cool Ice for the Icecaller should be convertible by Refreshing Breeze. Without the conversion it feels like taking Refreshing Breeze would be a waste of a talent...

Agree on this point.

The promotion class changes - at least on paper - look like they will address some of the shortcomings of each subclass. As another poster mentioned, it'd be nice to see additional details on the new Frost Armor effects.

4 hours ago, Anguloke said:

So another Dmg, control, healer spec for caster.  Seems the classes are blending into each other more and more rather than being their own unique classes. 

confessor and frostweaver do the same role sure but they do it in completely different ways, im not sure what else we could expect considering those are the only 3 roles possible, you either do damage, control, or heal

hoayaga2.jpg

• ACE-Tiggs unfeatured and unpinned this topic