Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm Finally Here!

Lonar

Hello everyone!  I finally made it!  I've been watching the development of crowfall for years now and because of lack of available internet in my area, and only having old computers I haven't been able to play any PC games for basically 5+ years.  Now with Highspeed fiber internet and a brand new gaming machine I'm ready to play! I've been playing MMO's for a long time, pretty much since the beginning when Ultima Online and Diablo 2 was about all we had to chose from.  lol.  I played one long ago some people might have heard of called Shadowbane that from my understanding some of the same developers are working on this title and I can definitely see it in the character development.  Some of the major and minor disciplines are pretty much exactly the same as the runes we used to collect to improve our Shadowbane toons.  Choices!!! So many paths you can take with your character and I LOVE IT!  I'm so tired of pretty much all the recent mmorpg's that have crap for choices in character development:  chose a class, chose a race and basically every player on the server will have the same skills, stats and equipment as you.  It seems like the choices and combos you can make with these disciplines will really let me experiment and make some wild combos and characters that I really want to play, just like Shadowbane did.  I've only been playing for a few hours, but I am excited and happy to finally be here.  

Welcome 🙂  Game is fun and now's a good time to explore things.  Please don't be discouraged about population.  Alot of people are taking a break due to a major patch that will likely require a wipe of items and maybe vessels (characters).  When 6.2 hits the test server, the population will spike to test new builds and disciplines.  

Have fun and explore.  Look for a guild.  Most information you will need will come from the player base.  Explore awhile and visit the guilds tab on website.  You can apply to guilds there.

Now with Highspeed fiber internet and

On 10/18/2020 at 5:52 AM, Lonar said:

Now with Highspeed fiber internet and a brand new gaming machine I'm ready to play!

This is important, for sure =))

You have a long way to go, my friend. It will be a hell of a journey but you'll like it. Welcome to our community!

Tyrant: you were too tough, they gave up. (10/15/2020)

On 10/18/2020 at 6:52 AM, Lonar said:

Hello everyone!  I finally made it!  I've been watching the development of crowfall for years now and because of lack of available internet in my area, and only having old computers I haven't been able to play any PC games for basically 5+ years.  Now with Highspeed fiber internet and a brand new gaming machine I'm ready to play! I've been playing MMO's for a long time, pretty much since the beginning when Ultima Online and Diablo 2 was about all we had to chose from.  lol.  I played one long ago some people might have heard of called Shadowbane that from my understanding some of the same developers are working on this title and I can definitely see it in the character development.  Some of the major and minor disciplines are pretty much exactly the same as the runes we used to collect to improve our Shadowbane toons.  Choices!!! So many paths you can take with your character and I LOVE IT!  I'm so tired of pretty much all the recent mmorpg's that have crap for choices in character development:  chose a class, chose a race and basically every player on the server will have the same skills, stats and equipment as you.  It seems like the choices and combos you can make with these disciplines will really let me experiment and make some wild combos and characters that I really want to play, just like Shadowbane did.  I've only been playing for a few hours, but I am excited and happy to finally be here.  

Welcome and what shadowbane servers were you on ?

Hammers High !!  Master Brewer of the Dwarven Hold Mithril Warhammers

On 10/22/2020 at 1:07 PM, Barab said:

Welcome and what shadowbane servers were you on ?

well, that was quite a long time ago and I'm not as young as I used to be, I can't say I remember the server name.  I remember I started playing on release day, and my main characters were "KaztheMinotaur" and a half giant "Sunbright Steelshanks"