Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

CALL THE BANNERS AND PREPARE FOR BATTLE!

A NEW Crowfall Beta Throne War Campaign Ignites in The Dregs World - this Week!

Prepare for Battle - The Voreyn Campaign (Voreyn Campaign NA & Voreyn Campaign EU)

THE VOREYN CAMPAIGN - OPENS IN THE DREGS WORLD

Voreyn NA:

Starts: October 22, 5 PM CDT (OCT 23: 12 AM CEST)

Ends: November 2, 11PM CDT (NOV 3: 6 AM CEST)

Voreyn EU:

Starts: October 22, 5 PM CEST (10 AM CDT)

Ends: November 2, 11 PM CEST (4 PM CDT)

Imports/Exports

Imports: 50

Exports: 50

You must be Level 20 to enter this Campaign!

Win Conditions: The Gods will recognize the faction or Guild who earns the most victory points by the end of the Campaign as the winner!

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

3 minutes ago, Gwaehir said:

... is 6.2 on test yet-- im at work i cant check

Test server is offline for maintenance still, however it does have a new build dated 10/19/2020 2:37 PM

Mac

Three import campaigns in a row.

Do you all have any kind of metric for mob spawn death rate? Some mobs in this campaign must have a 0 death rate, no reason to kill anything other than charging ults and powers.

I don't think it would matter right now, since 6.1 bugs crushed newcomers and 6.2 wait has pushed many of the remaining players to do other things in the meantime, but import campaigns are completely broken, IMO. Empty world, empty game. Sign on for some mandatory no-show keeps. At this point, I don't think you realize how close your game is to having a completely non-viable testing population. Hell, even W is taking a well-earned break.

Imports need to be limited severely, only gear, only one set, no building mats, no gold, no harvestables.

There is risk to being in the world. We will naturally, and rightly, avoid going out there if we can do it safely or if we don't need anything more. You're seeing the results.

We need you to push us out into the risky worlds. Infected nothing above whites, IMO. The fact is we crafted all the R3 tables in the first dregs, used all the purples and blues we imported and got from the broken forts. 

Anyway, I want to go on, but I won't right now.

1 minute ago, KayNine said:

Why are you doing just over a week long campaigns? Why not do a month as stated on the main menu in the game? A week ain't enough time for anything. 

Most likely because we'll be on the Test server testing 6.2 in a week or 2

Mac

1 minute ago, MacDeath said:

Most likely because we'll be on the Test server testing 6.2 in a week or 2

The last 3 campaign have been a week long tho. Well 1 was 2 weeks. Regardless. Completely pointless. As someone with a job and life misses one day that's a giant % of progression when it's only a week long. 

5 minutes ago, KayNine said:

The last 3 campaign have been a week long tho. Well 1 was 2 weeks. Regardless. Completely pointless. As someone with a job and life misses one day that's a giant % of progression when it's only a week long. 

What are you people even doing tho. I mean, all you can do right now is get more resources which is completely unrelated to CW length.

Victory reward for winning guild in upcoming campaign At the start of 6.2 you will get:  1 Blue Major, 1 Blue Exploration, and 3 Blue minor runes per character that participated in campaign. 2nd place would get less, 3rd place less, but every member of a guild that wins a card would get a blue minor

5 hours ago, KayNine said:

Yeah what exactly are you talking about here , what progression? 

• DEV-Tiggs unfeatured and featured this topic
  • DEV-Tiggs unfeatured and unpinned this topic