Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Barrier, stamina... on armours?

yneternum

You can't. Not directly, anyway. When crafting armor, there is an optional slot for armor coating. Armor coating is crafted by alchemists from minerals, and minerals are harvested from stone motherlodes. Armor coatings add attributes to armor, so you can increase your constitution or spirit, and thereby increase your barrier bonus or stamina, respectively.

@Arkade you have more options than armour coating, there are the speciality seals, the special crafter parts provided by tools. My question point to wartribe armours with this type of statistics.

Edited by yneternum

1 hour ago, yneternum said:

@Arkade you have more options than armour coating, there are the speciality seals, the special crafter parts provided by tools. My question point to wartribe armours with this type of statistics.

I'm very aware of the specialty seals, but they only add crafting or harvesting stats. 

Yes, war tribe armors have those stats, but there's no way to put them on crafted armor.

Some day i hope some day there still alot of unused combination so with anyluck we will get some stranger bonus options like these or things like lifesteal and so on.
addictive that drop could be a good way to add more unique stats

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

2 hours ago, veeshan said:

Some day i hope some day there still alot of unused combination so with anyluck we will get some stranger bonus options like these or things like lifesteal and so on.
addictive that drop could be a good way to add more unique stats

When they removed lifesteal and retribution from the combinations, Blair said that they would be moved to disciplines, so I doubt they will add them back there. Maybe we'll get to see some of it in the Q&A tomorrow.

It would be nice though to get some of the other stuff that we can't normally put on armor and weapons. Stuff like high health damage, low health damage, melee and ranged bonus damage, weapon damage, power efficiency, barrier bonus, etc.

1 minute ago, yianni said:

or an option to salvage tribe gear and these extra stats that we dont see in crafting recipes can be turned into seals 

That would work, and probably wouldn't be too hard to implement.

5 hours ago, Arkade said:

When they removed lifesteal and retribution from the combinations, Blair said that they would be moved to disciplines, so I doubt they will add them back there. Maybe we'll get to see some of it in the Q&A tomorrow.

It would be nice though to get some of the other stuff that we can't normally put on armor and weapons. Stuff like high health damage, low health damage, melee and ranged bonus damage, weapon damage, power efficiency, barrier bonus, etc.

it was lifesteal bonus which confused people because it did nothing unless you actually had life steal from something. Its still available on leather grips though for some reason.

Veeshan Midst of UXA

5 hours ago, Arkade said:

Stuff like high health damage, low health damage, melee and ranged bonus damage, weapon damage, power efficiency, barrier bonus, etc.

When I first complained about wartribe gear stats, this is what I was expecting them to eventually add to crafting. There are a ton of combinations that now go unused.
Instead we got, attribute coatings. Which is fine, but I think they may have misinterpreted what was asked when people said "wartribe stats"

231e101d88.jpg