Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ironpoint

Crowfall Radio

Lots of Wizard101 and Pirate101 folks have probably, at one time or another, listened to one of my podcasts. I've recorded Ravenwood Radio, Pieces of Eight Radio, and currently Spiral Radio101 and talked a lot of gaming in the Spiral and beyond.

Coming soon, my partner-in-crime Christina and I will be recording (and blogging) Crowfall Radio at http://www.crowfallradio.com. (The blog should be moved over within the next two days.) I hope you'll check out the blog and the podcast!

Oh hai dere! I saw that someone had started a topic titled "Crowfall Radio" and I was feeling superior because we already scored the name...then I realized it was Steve. 

I must confess, as much as I love podcasting, I am much more excited about the game itself. I've been losing affection for WoW for a long time, but I love games with factions...REAL factions, not the player against AI. I have high hopes that this will be the game to reinvigorate my love enthusiasm for "grown up" MMOs.

"There's no way at all to avoid the terror that is human kind" ~Tully Ackland

:D

I'd also like to note that no one took note of my wholly bad...acre name. Man, it feels good to be able to use that!

We're really psyched about the podcast and I can't wait to write just reams of stuff about the game. I've got a great post percolating about some of the old school text-based MUDs I played back in college. Ah, the 90s...

My AV software blocked your radio URL. Not sure what's going on there but I'm guessing you'd wanna know in case it affects your visitor count.

I once ate a sprout.

My AV software blocked your radio URL. Not sure what's going on there but I'm guessing you'd wanna know in case it affects your visitor count.

Really? Yeah, you're absolutely right. Do you mind me asking what AV software you're using? I just created the domain and cloned the blog over today, so I can't imagine it getting on a blacklist of any kind that soon.

This is so exciting! Just seconds after we go live.

I'll be tuning in, for sure.

I called Steve at his desk as soon as I saw the email with the name announcement. I was holding a bunch of fast food and I told him he had to find a way to hit Godaddy up from his office because getting the show's domain name could not wait the entire three minutes until I got inside and put the food down. :)

"There's no way at all to avoid the terror that is human kind" ~Tully Ackland

:D

As soon as I saw the title there was no surprise or doubt in my mind that it was you who made it Stephen (or should I say ironpoint now, hint hint). Hopefully I remember to tune into that podcast as well if I can do so that is.

"Watch what you say before what you say watches you."

-flash33.

Thanks very much everyone. Icywiz (AKA Christina) and I are super-excited about the podcast, the game, meeting an entire new community of gamers, and likely being killed frequently by them. We got started working on our art assets last night and will hopefully start beautifying that rather plain site this weekend. We don't have a recording schedule yet, but I'd like to record a studio episode (with no live audience) within the next 2-3 weeks.

Hey Stephan! Nice to see another radio from you, I'm a fan of your other podcasts as well, it's James SwiftFlame/Quick James Hawkins from Wizard101/Pirate101! I'm so excited for this game, we should all make a guild! :)