Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ironpoint

Crowfall Radio

Hey Stephan! Nice to see another radio from you, I'm a fan of your other podcasts as well, it's James SwiftFlame/Quick James Hawkins from Wizard101/Pirate101! I'm so excited for this game, we should all make a guild! :)

A lot of Wizard/Pirate gamers have formed guilds already! I'm over in Knights of the Dragon Rose. Good to see you! :)

Oh hai dere! I saw that someone had started a topic titled "Crowfall Radio" and I was feeling superior because we already scored the name...then I realized it was Steve.

I must confess, as much as I love podcasting, I am much more excited about the game itself. I've been losing affection for WoW for a long time, but I love games with factions...REAL factions, not the player against AI. I have high hopes that this will be the game to reinvigorate my love enthusiasm for "grown up" MMOs.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Hmm, I'll have to see if I can listen into this new podcast. *wink*

Yes, It's me, Jeff/Angel Bane and I hope I'll be allowed to mod on the new podcast as well. This time without my unused Pirate101 name

Thanks for liking the thread for my fan site, very appreciated. :)

Absolutely my pleasure. Putting a link to it up on the site now - fansite communities work so much better when they work together. :) Plus a good LFG site will be a godsend to people coming over from other games who don't know anyone and need to find some allies fast. ;)

We're putting up a link page and including all the links we've seen in the Fan Site forum so far. If you've got a fansite we don't have listed at crowfallradio.com, please let us know and I'll get it on there!

Getting links out there and getting more fansites active grows our community...thus giving us all more potential targets in game. ;)

Absolutely my pleasure. Putting a link to it up on the site now - fansite communities work so much better when they work together. :) Plus a good LFG site will be a godsend to people coming over from other games who don't know anyone and need to find some allies fast. ;)

We're putting up a link page and including all the links we've seen in the Fan Site forum so far. If you've got a fansite we don't have listed at crowfallradio.com, please let us know and I'll get it on there!

Getting links out there and getting more fansites active grows our community...thus giving us all more potential targets in game. ;)

Thanks, yet again. This is why Crowfall is going to be an awesome game right off the bat.

Looking for a Crowfall Guild or looking for members for your Crowfall guild?

http://crowfall.lfg.pw

Thanks, yet again. This is why Crowfall is going to be an awesome game right off the bat.

You are right eliteduck, this game is going to be quite an amazing game in my opinion, and yes, the community growing and growing will make this game so much better, more targets and people. More friends but yet at the same time, more competition between guilds and yet one another. I love the way that Coleman is asking the community for ideas. He actually cares what we think, he isn't in it for the money I think. I think he is in it to revolutionize the gaming industry and I think this might be it.  :D

Are you going to have an RSS feed to iTunes? Im a podcast producer myself tho Im waiting till more is revealed before I launch my podcast because I have to ensure my co-hosts and I are vested in this project 100% before moving forward.

Oops, misfire...didn't mean to post anything and I can't figure out how to delete a post I've made. :/

Edited by icywiz

"There's no way at all to avoid the terror that is human kind" ~Tully Ackland

:D

I was just so excited about this game when i've been informed of this game but when i saw your post, I was much more excited!!!

The community it creates looks so nice for my point of view and I can't wait the release :D !

(sorry for my writing if there are faults, I'm french :/ )