Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

poison

Silverback

I'm playing around with this idea. However, I think I'm missing something important. You basically need the Poisoner major discipline to equip Poison Toxin....but ranger does not have the ability to actually equip the poisons, which is seriously limiting here 🙃

Am I missing something here or is this a case where they overlooked adding this equipment slot to something other than assassin?

I only had a quick glimpse at the disciplines yet but from what i have seen you will not only be missing the 10% from talents (arcane archer has the same problem) but also will be missing on some disciplines that seem essential to work with a poison build. 

If it worked that would be awesome tho.

It may not be 'effective' in killing someone but I am theorycrafting until Live. I'm also testing crowfall philosophy of mix and matching to make your own to see if things stack to double effects and how abilities work with stealth and ranged compared to melee.

Obsidian-ForumSignature.jpg

I'm dealing with a lot of unknowns, poison use to do 400 damage...but I don't know what it can do now. 

1. what if you can do area blackmantle poison at range, which would be terrible 1 v 1 but a castle fight it could work well. 

2. I'm looking at the vandal stamina drain and how many area effects CC can you add to that. Does area root or slow count as CC?

3. How do you make a character that can't be caught. anti-CC + best movement discs.  It would be a mini game on how many fights in a row you could survive. 

4. How many hp can one character (tank) have? Can you get to 14-15k? with all defensive discs...use them as bait if you could disguise them as another character (maybe pick up a bow)

What would an all stealth mercenary group of 40 do in a battle. Hire them. Its no more effective than 40 of anything, but its the psychological effect that they could show up at anytime. (the guineacian did that awhile ago in a video)  

The game is set up to have 8 characters, so you will have one to harvest, one for forts, maybe a healer in case your group doesnt have one etc. 

Obsidian-ForumSignature.jpg