Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Healer's Patch 6.2

Hey guys, 

how are you?
So, as some know, I play a lot of healers, and in patch 6.1, I played a lot of Frost Healer! so far ok!

I've been testing the healers in this new patch, and I felt a HUGE difficulty playing with ''Frost, Confessor, Druid''

Frost: had a very big nerf, his self heling is very bad, I tried some variations of builds, but all of them were not healing well himself, so he died quickly in PvP.
My build was getting 1600 support power but very low healing.

Druid: is even healing well, but what killed him was taking the Noble Purporse out of mejors and putting it only in the Cleric's talents, in the middle of the fight you have to switch to damage and stay without healing for a while that in a PvP it makes a lot of difference.

Confessor: is healing well, but anyone who knows more about his mechanics already knows how to break him. Dying too fast too!

Where I want to go, the Cleric is far superior in healing and holding on, for his high defense and high self heling! We tested variations among healers, and it always won who had 2 clerics in the group!

I really like all the healers in the game, but comparing them in battle, the cleric is much safe and more relaxed to play.

In patch 6.1 I have my frost taking 1600 power support and it is healing a lot, even though I was playing only with it. And I see that the cleric is the most OP of all healers!

Remembering, I accept suggestions or tips too! Because of the tests we did, I came to that conclusion!

Ty!

1 minute ago, veeshan said:

Fessor i find is more dmg dealer with healing support over a dedicated healer which i like as an option to go.

Frost i cant say havant place them.

Yes, I realized that he is doing a lot of damage, but also paper, our group takes a very easy one. and what we tested in our group died easy too.

1 hour ago, UDeadPRO said:

Yes, I realized that he is doing a lot of damage, but also paper, our group takes a very easy one. and what we tested in our group died easy too.

they are paper but there ulti realy helps with slipping out

Veeshan Midst of UXA

1 minute ago, Surelia said:

larger scale the icecaller has a pretty decent healoutput besides giving ressources/pips ;)

yup, what i realized in small scale pvp, paladin and cleric only. (5x5)