Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Crowtalk Project

Drakano

Good day Crows! I have decided I want to start something new on my stream. We are going to be running a talk show type of stream in the very near future. I plan to call it Crowtalk. If you are interested in this and want to have a place to talk about different topics go to Twitch.tv/DrakanoWOW and follow my stream so you get notified when we have a show. I will be working on a schedule in the very near future but wanted to get this out to you all so you would know it’s coming. This is for the players to have your voice heard. So if you have a topic you want covered please submit your topic requests on our Crowtalk Suggestion Form. If you are interested in going live on stream give me your discord information. My goal here is for the players to have another place they can give their opinion. I am excited about this project and hope to have the support of the community. I welcome productive ideas and suggestions from anyone who has them. 

9 minutes ago, Equinar said:

Glad to see more people expanding into this space, wish you all the best on the show Drak!

Thanks man. I just want to say that this is going to be a bit different from Equinar's Podcast. My goal is to have all of you call in (actually join a discord chat) real time and talk. I love what Equinar is doing and have no desire to step on what he is doing. We might have some guests on the program but its really going to focus on every player having a chance to come in and state their opinion. 

• 11 months later...

So I did not move forward with this last year because there was not enough of a demand at the time. I figure ill post this again. I want to remind everyone. This is for anyone who wants to talk about crowfall. It can be either good or bad. If you feel like your voice is not being heard or it is being suppressed! No matter if its good or bad opinion it should be heard. If enough response on the link happens we will get this rolling in November.

On 11/3/2020 at 8:58 AM, Drakano said:

Good day Crows! I have decided I want to start something new on my stream. We are going to be running a talk show type of stream in the very near future. I plan to call it Crowtalk. If you are interested in this and want to have a place to talk about different topics go to Twitch.tv/DrakanoWOW and follow my stream so you get notified when we have a show. I will be working on a schedule in the very near future but wanted to get this out to you all so you would know it’s coming. This is for the players to have your voice heard. So if you have a topic you want covered please submit your topic requests on our Crowtalk Suggestion Form. If you are interested in going live on stream give me your discord information. My goal here is for the players to have another place they can give their opinion. I am excited about this project and hope to have the support of the community. I welcome productive ideas and suggestions from anyone who has them.