Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Join Forces with Crowfall & Unity to Get Rewarded!

JOIN US IN THE UNITY TESTING SIEGE: Keep of Kamazots
WEDS NOV 4: 9:30PM CT/THU NOV 5: 4:30AM CET

GET REWARDED FOR THE BATTLE WITH UNITY: 
Crows, we are reaching out to enlist your support to help improve game performance this week!
Your help in joining the battle, will help us win the war!

• FIGHT IN THE SIEGE BATTLE: WEDS NOV 4 / 9:30PM CT // THU NOV 5 4:30 AM CET
  • For every 100 players that login and fight, we will raffle off a Collector’s Edition Game Pack!
  • Plus, our Unity engineers will be recording the action to better target performance fixes. 

Check the Siege Schedule here: Crowfall.com/Campaigns

Crow Heroes Get Rewarded - TEST TO EARN HERO’S BLACK TANKARD! 
Play on TEST, 4-Hours or more this week: WED NOV 4 (6 AM CT // THU NOV 5 1 PM CET) thru SUN NOV 8 (11:59 PM CT / 6:59 AM CET); 
Earn Black "Hero's Tankard" for your heroic support; the Tankard offers +2% Damage Bonus!  

HerosTankard-web-3.jpg

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

• ACE-Tiggs pinned and featured this topic
14 hours ago, Aedius said:

Sorry you wont have much help from UE at this time of the night ...

What do you mean?  The time for the Reward doesn't start until 13:00 CET today and it runs until Sunday so, which night are you thinking will be a bad time for the EU? Were you ONLY interested in the Siege time?

Edited by MacDeath

macdeath_sig.png

It's not as if that keep can only be sieged ONCE during the performance test. In fact it can be sieged again in 12.5 hours from now. Of course that's not a wonderful time for most EU players either.

But, we can add stress to the server / zone at other times than just the siege window. I just now captured an outpost at 16:00 CET in that zone

Edited by MacDeath

macdeath_sig.png

Thank you to everyone that participated in our Unity testing.  Congratulations to the following winners of the Collector's Edition Game Pack:

1. Arkaini
  2. Evil_Angel
  3. Grivyn

We'll be in touch with your code soon.   We really appreciate everyone that took time out of their day to help us. 

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

... I played this time and the last time when a tankard was offered.

Never got one, maybe I was doing it wrong because I played on Gods Reach most of the time (although more than the needed hours). because the siege times don't match my freetime schedule.

In one of the last topics about "Joining Forces" I read that it is not necessary to participate in the events or better, participation is not restricted to special maps... just by plaing the needed hours in the given timeframe would be rewarded. Does not seem so.

Could anyone elaborate, what I did wrong to earn a tankard? Would appreciate that, so maybe I can earn one the next time by doing it right then.

Thanks in advance

Edited by lichtqu4nt
spelling errors