Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Have you considered Tokens instead of Souls/Minors?

Managing Guildinventory is still alot of work, now with lots of more Majors & Minors that will be even more work. Gonna hate Exportingdays on LIVE now even more!

Have you considered to make the Thralls drop a Token for Domain / Race & Class that is tradable to a Vendor for the specific Soul/Minor? Might also add some Pantheon here.

i posted a similiar idea where thrall would drop a soul of X domain, where you can use that soul to craft any major of that domain (Minors were frament of x domain) and functioned same way but for minors

Veeshan Midst of UXA

Just now, veeshan said:

i posted a similiar idea where thrall would drop a soul of X domain, where you can use that soul to craft any major of that domain (Minors were frament of x domain) and functioned same way but for minors

so crafter decides, also a good point maybe easier to implement

• 1 month later...

+1 for a token system, that the runecrafter can then craft via stone/ore combos.  Before this happens though, they need to implement a system that shows an outcome of what you combined.

On 11/4/2020 at 10:13 AM, veeshan said:

The more tokenized drops are, the less valuable and less exciting it is to get each particular drop.

IMO if we go this route (not saying it's necessarily bad), the disc drops would have to be much rarer to compensate for their greater flexibility.