Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Knowledge of the Leatherworker?

Charas

Per title, it is an Uncommon Exploration Soul Gem.. I tried it in the Runes - Discipline: Exploration for Runemaker but it says invalid combination. How is this thing used and what is it crafted into?

normally you went the right path, either the runemaker makes an exploration disc out of it or you use 9 of them to upgrade the belt

Edited by Surelia

How do I upgrade the belt to epic quality? I got the error "Invalid combination" for 3x blue tool, 1x Domination dust and 3x knowledge. Is there a way to get blue crafting knowledges? Didn´t work with blue discs either.

11 minutes ago, Kundrya said:

How do I upgrade the belt to epic quality? I got the error "Invalid combination" for 3x blue tool, 1x Domination dust and 3x knowledge. Is there a way to get blue crafting knowledges? Didn´t work with blue discs either.

I don't think the epic belts are in yet, but wouldn't you need 9 knowledge along with 3 blue belts and 1 dust?

i gave up trying to upgrade my belt after 30 weapon crafts yielded me 1 woodworking knowledge lol

Would appreciate if somone can share the stats of the blue ones however

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

1 hour ago, veeshan said:

i gave up trying to upgrade my belt after 30 weapon crafts yielded me 1 woodworking knowledge lol

Would appreciate if somone can share the stats of the blue ones however

Blue gives +10 to caps instead of +5, and the attention to detail passive.

1 minute ago, Arkade said:

Blue gives +10 to caps instead of +5, and the attention to detail passive.

thanks spose attention to detail main reason for them since it pretty hard to hit cap these days it seems now :P

Veeshan Midst of UXA