Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.200 LIVE Feedback for 11/9/2020

6.200 LIVE Patch Notes and Known Issues

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to LIVE Bug Reports and don't forget the Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported!

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

• ACE-Tiggs featured and pinned this topic
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please allow EK Building owner to turn off edit mode or make it a pedestal to move/pickup the building. I don't want the option to move/pickup my building always. This is what I see when I am inside:

The Ranger should be the one spotting enemies for his group, not just putting up a buff so his whole group can spot them. Alertness should be a personal buff.

Mobs respawn in infected is slow. I really cant understand how you people can not see the fact your mobs are too weak. If I as a lone guy am spending 1 minute (tops) clearing the whole camp summi

I really think perception vs stealth should be re balanced. I can have perception up 95% of the time as a ranger with hunter seems crazy. Its even more crazy when its so easy to cap and I can use it in stealth with a brigand. This gives no chance for counter play for other stealth classes. The big difference in perception vs stealth also means I am seeing assassins and hamsters from a mile away with no chance of them doing anything. On an archer with only 70 perception I can see an assassin who maxed as much stealth as he could from 31m away. On a brigand I can be in stealth with no worries and cap my perception with ease. I think perception needs to be toned down or +stealth stats need a big boost. Also Perception skills need less up time. 95% of the time I can just pop it all the time instead of having to choose when I pop the skill. 

Edited by Darkstar412
17 minutes ago, Darkstar412 said:

I really think perception vs stealth should be re balanced. I can have perception up 95% of the time as a ranger with hunter seems crazy. Its even more crazy when its so easy to cap and I can use it in stealth with a brigand. This gives no chance for counter play for other stealth classes. The big difference in perception vs stealth also means I am seeing assassins and hamsters from a mile away with no chance of them doing anything. On an archer with only 70 perception I can see an assassin who maxed as much stealth as he could from 31m away. On a brigand I can be in stealth with no worries and cap my perception with ease. I think perception needs to be toned down or +stealth stats need a big boost. Also Perception skills need less up time. 95% of the time I can just pop it all the time instead of having to choose when I pop the skill. 

Was this on a white vessel with war tribe/vendor gear, or full legendary?

19 minutes ago, Darkstar412 said:

means your playing a ranger which im fine with

LW_sig_concept2_zpsgdrsfl7n.jpg

Just now, Darkstar412 said:

I think its insane as is. 

Yeah, the imbalance between perception and stealth is a little silly. It's currently very easy to maximize perception and make stealth hunter build, but very difficult to counter it with a stealth build.  

Hopefully this will get some attention in the near future or the idea of a sneaky class will be pretty much obsolete.

1 minute ago, Brautigan said:

Yeah, the imbalance between perception and stealth is a little silly. It's currently very easy to maximize perception and make stealth hunter build, but very difficult to counter it with a stealth build.  

Hopefully this will get some attention in the near future or the idea of a sneaky class will be pretty much obsolete.

that plus spotting rats is pretty hard unless they jump

3 minutes ago, Brautigan said:

There is alot more options to build +stealth into gear than there is perception. But that would require a choice of dropping some AP and with the new change I dont think most will take it however.

the need for a blue crafterdisc to be able to equip the green belt is way too much pain especially for the necromancer. green belt should be available with green disc imo. the green discs are worth nothing compared to common ones, just the need for it on a green vessel.

Edited by Surelia
11 hours ago, Tofyzer said:

Head Butt:

• This dash+KD power should perform his effect on physical contact or push his target during his 20m animation. Now is silly as only KD at end of animation, it is like running against a wall during it.

I think it would be interesting if this sort of power was broken up on a combo. This way the player can do the second part of the dash anytime he wants. Whether it does the second part automatically after the dash ends could even be modified, sometimes the player might want to skip that anim if the targets moved away or whatver.

The Elken head butt has always been janky like that, similar to the Myrm and Champ leap.

Also can we get more spawns for leveling in the 18-24 zone. The Embarri camp has like 20 players camping every single spawn

22 hours ago, Darkstar412 said:

rangers are the anti stealth class for a reason, you do require to take a minor for that 95% uptime btw

Veeshan Midst of UXA

22 hours ago, Jah said:

The Ranger should be the one spotting enemies for his group, not just putting up a buff so his whole group can spot them. Alertness should be a personal buff.

i thought they changed it to be solo buff in 6.2 (Cause it give AP now) at work so cant confirm 

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

• ACE-Tiggs unfeatured and featured this topic
  • ACE-Tiggs locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic