Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

8 minutes ago, doomstove said:

It looks like exposing and go for broking confessors with scalding is killing them, is anyone else experiencing that?

Nil is not a confessor he is a ASN
Swag is a not a confessor he is a a stealth class

I am a fessor it happen to me
Someone else as well

LW_sig_concept2_zpsgdrsfl7n.jpg

Maybe something with damage return abilities in general, then?  Everyone is running Terrifying Features or some sort of thorns - so maybe that's causing it?  I say that because it's not happening to mobs.  Are Nil or Swag using thorns abilities?  

Edited by doomstove
1 minute ago, doomstove said:

Maybe something with damage return abilities in general, then?  Everyone is running Terrifying Features or some sort of thorns - so maybe that's causing it?  

he didnt get an atk in if you watch the video.

all the log said was GFB 143 dmg and thats it

SO wish we can find out what happens

Edited by arkaini

1 minute ago, doomstove said:

No, he and a couple of others are literally getting one shot from Go For Broke.  I think it might have something to do with thorns, @arkaini were your guys using thorns/damage return abilities?  

no Thorns on our side

He walked up n was dead from 100-0% no chance of healing or anything and only 2 people shooting him in the videos, in other fights it ws just 1 person killing someone. There is a decimal misplaced or somthing, just needs to be found 

5 minutes ago, BehindYou said:

No one had any return damage ability/major/minor. The only constant was the attackers. 

Well, the confessor did have damage return - he had Scalding, and that's the only thing in my log other than me getting hit by Scalding.  But yes, it does look like Nihilum got gibbed as well.  I GFBd 160 times tonight, and I didn't experience that with any consistency, I would've said something or reported it.  I have been trying to replicate it in the EK with no success, so it's some interaction with whatever disciplines or talents your gang is running, I imagine.  Can you let us know what majors and minors your guys were running?

Typically when you want to report an exploitive bug that you've managed to stumble upon (in many many instances) you tend to want to include what you actually do aside from 1 skill, that many have used and not instagibbed people.

Ie. Which traits, what disciplines, what skill rotation, what other buffs you have on/activated through passive traits.

Also you typically send this sort of thing directly to crowfalls email vs post about it after the fact, which I'm sure was only done as a pre-emptive self defense.  When you discover these bugs, you also typically don't keep using them except in a controlled environment with consenting people that are aware that you are trying to isolate the cause of the bug.

A beta environment doesn't give a right to exploit openly and then feign ignorance, you are experienced enough in this game to know better.  In instances where something might be considered exploitive (ie adjudicator disc pre 6.2) wait until there is a green light that it's not important or impactful enough to fix to keep using it.

@Ancistrus but that's literally the bug - i am exposing then GFBing and it is inconsistently OHKing players (it happened to apparently 3 people in dozens of fights tonight) and there is no other interaction - i don't use any majors or minors that alter that ability.  you can see it in videos - both from our POV and from the enemy POV.  

i didn't notice it until i ganked some solo confessor and moved to EK to test it and posted here since i thought it was a pretty major issue.  i figured nihilum ulted away in the clip he posted, so i just moved on to killing the rest of his buddies.  IDK if you've played the game much, but in large fights, there's generally a lot of chaos and with damage as high as it is - seeing people get deleted is nothing unusual, especially with the classes we run.  

It's also frustrating to report an exploit, not see them fix it patch after patch, and die to people who have the knowledge and choose to use it.  Most competitive people choose to use it out of self defense and not ignorance.  Otherwise you gotta sit there and take it.

Edited by Atraeus

As someone who got killed by Reverberating Blow for all of 6.1, I agree with you; however, since I can't replicate it, I figured I'd ask about it since I've only seen the guineas from my guild on.  Nihilum and HoboNinja, if you guys want to go to Infected to try and replicate it let me know since we know that the bug has 100% affected you.  I'm at doomstove#1450.  Later gang!