Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.200 LIVE Bug Reports for 11/12/2020

earthkeeper druid (unsure about other promotions)

so far... while leveling up cannot switch to deathtray.

so what happens...kill stuff... level up. (this fills essence meter)... try to switch to death tray cuz 100% enssence is a death sentance.

cant switch.

die.

the only way i have managed to self correct, was when my ult was full i ult'ed and  somehow i could access death tray again. this is an infrequent solution and really cant be used as a fix.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mobs are tending to fall through the world when looted making it impossible to skin, this is happening alot in forest and canyon parcels.  

ok skinning already sucked and always has... but now its even more frustrating for two reasons. first the mobs keep disappearing and i cant skin them (thats a bug) and second reason is beneficial harv

Mobs falling underground after you loot them so you cannot skin has been widely reported and I can confirm. Also, I have seen a couple corpses move sideways after being looted. Worst of all

Mobs falling underground after you loot them so you cannot skin has been widely reported and I can confirm.

Also, I have seen a couple corpses move sideways after being looted.

Worst of all while skinning spiders that didn't fall out of reach sometimes you break a threshold and hear sound effects but it seems the goods are popping underground and invisible.

On 11/13/2020 at 9:42 AM, Brautigan said:

You need to unlock the ranged tray (and hammers) with the Gods Reach minor discipline.

The pack pig whistle is no longer equipable, and shows up on your toolbar in the Alt+O spot.

unknown.png

u mean that spot?

weird. 

i know how to get the ranged tray, i chose not to get it.

i still dont get whistle.

1 hour ago, Medicaid said:

unknown.png

u mean that spot?

weird. 

i know how to get the ranged tray, i chose not to get it.

i still dont get whistle.

Did you mount up? I've seen it disappear when I mounted after traming.

Edited by Brautigan
On 11/12/2020 at 2:28 PM, Bzra said:

Stronghold Building: Training Camp looks sweet but the healing dummies don't work. Also, it would be helpful if the dummies were in closer groups of 5 for AOE Heal and DPS testing.

unknown.png?width=861&height=422

Lurching into feedback more than bug, but following along this thought line:  it would be nice if there were variations of Training camps with clusters, single targets at various health levels, high/medium/low mitigation dummies, etc.

Edited by Van_Zant

Someone needs to go and check the knowledge of the necromancy drop chance. I've put up close to 12h worth of time to make 15 vessels today and got no soul proc.

Either bugged or plain wrong % chance for proc. FIX THIS! This is not 6 stone per craft we're talking about.

Whomever thought this up...do you even have a clue what it takes to make a vessel? Skinning bone, making potion, hitting ML, making ambrosia, making shovels, being able to use shovels, hitting graves, fighting all types of animals to get specific additives...and then be blocked by a stupid % over and over?

Edited by harry

ok skinning already sucked and always has... but now its even more frustrating for two reasons. first the mobs keep disappearing and i cant skin them (thats a bug) and second reason is beneficial harvest barely does poorly made dergs for skinners because by the time we kill another mob, loot it and start skinning the buff is gone... even if pre killing the mobs beforehand still doesnt help because either theyll disappear due to sitting there too long or there's just not enough mobs sometimes. like 2 mobs or 1 

@thomasblair please think about making the beneficial harvest buff start the countdown as soon as we start harvesting. a lot of times the buff just goes to waste especially the crit chance portion of the buff which is the most important part of it

and make the buff not proc off non basic resources so its not exploitable

26 minutes ago, Capt_Jack said:

Quite a bit of hitching going on during the harvesting process. It usually starts after a pip pops and after that the hitching is constant until the node is completely gone.

Yeah there's a memory leak with the harvesting doobers

7 hours ago, yianni said:

ok skinning already sucked and always has... but now its even more frustrating for two reasons. first the mobs keep disappearing and i cant skin them (thats a bug) and second reason is beneficial harvest barely does poorly made dergs for skinners because by the time we kill another mob, loot it and start skinning the buff is gone... even if pre killing the mobs beforehand still doesnt help because either theyll disappear due to sitting there too long or there's just not enough mobs sometimes. like 2 mobs or 1 

@thomasblair please think about making the beneficial harvest buff start the countdown as soon as we start harvesting. a lot of times the buff just goes to waste especially the crit chance portion of the buff which is the most important part of it

and make the buff not proc off non basic resources so its not exploitable

Or make it last till then next time you destroy a node.

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

• ACE-Tiggs unpinned and locked this topic