Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Character info??

Why is there not more info when picking a class in game or am I missing stuff? On the site you can read a bio and see where their stats lean but thats it. When you go to slect a race or class in game you do not get much info at all. No info about bonuses, or info about the class. I really hope this is improved on unless i am missing where it shows it.

You're not missing anything. Crowfall isn't forthright in explaining a lot of stuff.

Here's a quick overview of each race and class, though it's a bit outdated. For example, the Confessor's CC spec is now a healer spec and Cleric's healer and CC specs are now melee (with the option to switch to range)

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

On 11/14/2020 at 2:44 PM, drm3482 said:

Why is there not more info when picking a class in game or am I missing stuff? On the site you can read a bio and see where their stats lean but thats it. When you go to slect a race or class in game you do not get much info at all. No info about bonuses, or info about the class. I really hope this is improved on unless i am missing where it shows it.

theyll be adding this prior to release. at least the race specific stuff

• 2 weeks later...