Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My Crowfall Wish List

This is going to be a bit of a stream of consciousness. I am just going to write things as I think of them.

Crafted vessels start at lvl 30. Leveling is not content in Crowfall. It is not challenging or enjoyable. In fact, it is actually really bad. The NPE is at about 5% of the polish it needs, it is barely functional.

God’s Reach only for new players / leveling basic vessels. Finish the NPE, Increase mob density. God’s Reach should only exist for the NPE and leveling a basic vessel.

Limit resource quality by world band. God’s Reach - Basic resources only. Infected - White/Green quality only. Dregs - Everything.

Inventory Loot on Infected. Infected is still no risk. This is a PvP game right? If good farming exists on infected, inventory loot needs to be a thing here as well.

Building materials only from pack pigs. It was kind of fun to actually go out into the world and actually harvest for materials. Crafting resources from pack pigs kill this. Pack pigs should only give building materials for keeps. You can still have a chance for higher quality building materials, just have them count as more when you use them. White ingot counts as 1, green ingot counts as 2, blue ingot counts as 3.

Make pack pigs a vehicle. Running pack pigs is infuriating. Make them into a mountable vehicle and just let us drive them. Or fix their pathing AI. Having them leash while I'M IN WALK MODE is terrible.

Region lock resources. All resources exist on all maps. I have no reason to venture into enemy territory. I have no reason to trade. Make it so that all things are not everywhere. Think Settlers of Catan. 

Temples for Landless players only. If my guild owns a keep, That is where I go when I recall or die.

Put in some serious work on UI and QoL. Interacting with the game is painful. It is hard to give specifics because almost everything needs to be fixed. I can tell you that I sacrifice items in my inventory when I am max level because it is too frustrating to sell them to the vendor.

Revert the 6.2 crafting changes. I like the old minor passives being in the skill tree, but you need to adjust how they are unlocked. I should not need to dip into a 2nd or 3rd crafting line to unlock these. Undo everything else that you changed with crafting this patch. Revert tool belts and crafting souls.

Revert the 6.2 crafting changes. I like the old minor passives being in the skill tree, but you need to adjust how they are unlocked. I should not need to dip into a 2nd or 3rd crafting line to unlock these. Undo everything else that you changed with crafting this patch. Revert tool belts and crafting souls.

(That was not an error. These changes are so painful it needed to be said twice.)

Keep working on talent trees/discs. Good work here so far. Keep at it.

Remove flawed assembly. Don’t fix it. Just remove it. Why do you have things in game that promote people rage logging off?

Increase group size. Group size needs to be 8-10. I know it isn’t an easy fix. I know all your powers are set to 5. Don’t care. It is limiting the main aspect of the game. It needs to be done. I can't really stress enough how important this is.

Work on UI. I know it's hard to do but it is important. Interacting with the game is more painful than navigating a small pizza store's website from 1997. 

Don’t forget about guild bank/personal storage. These chests we have are nothing more than a band-aid. There are THOUSANDS of items in this game. Inventory management and guild resource management is awful.

Figure out your catch up mechanic. Passive training drives away new players. So many new guys get instantly demoralized when they find out that they can not contribute in a meaningful way because of passive training.

Remove Leadership from Exploration. We want to min/max. It is hard to fight. This pigeonholes combat focused players into leadership forcing them to forgo crafting or harvesting. I suggest putting the combat leadership nodes into combat, crafting into crafting, and keep harvesting in exploration. 

Better yet, scrap passive training. Pipe dream I know. But just take all the passive tree bonuses and bake them into gear, food buffs, thrall buffs, racial bonuses, what ever.

All world bands get rank 1-10 stuff. All the worlds should have some low areas and high areas. If I want to skin lvl 1s on dregs I should be able to.

Hot zones are good. There is a forest on the current Infected map that is awesome. It has tons of stone motherlodes and lots of high level mobs in it. It is the best spot to farm stone, level, and skin high lvl mobs. This zone has been a PvP magnet. We need more areas like this. There was something to fight over, and there has been fighting over it.

Guild management needs work. Why am I logging into an external website to invite someone to my guild?

Chat needs work. Just needs work all around. It is very barebones.

Edited by Yoink

aeei5jG.png

Free city building or more unique keeps in strategic places

Weapon masteries

Transformation disciplines

Actual territory control like an actual throne war.

Handshake sieges

Also forts should also only be building materials with small chance for resources

*edit*

remove gold and dust forts. you want to upgrade a keep using gold or build it? go farm it, thats why we have war tribes... this will also promote PVP

same with dust

Edited by yianni
2 hours ago, yianni said:

Free city building or more unique keeps in strategic places

This more than anything..

8 to 10 man groups.

Ability to convert resources at a 10 to 1 scale. (100 white = 10 Green, 100 Green = 10 Blue etc.)

Eliminate keep/fort resource production. Make captured Guard Towers produce resources and reduce the number of them.. Think the Shadowbane Mine System...

Edited by Armegeddon

Crafted vessels start at lvl 30. 👍

God’s Reach only for new players / leveling basic vessels. 👍

Limit resource quality by world band. 👎

Inventory Loot on Infected. 👎

Building materials only from pack pigs. 👎

Make pack pigs a vehicle. 👎

Region lock resources. 👎

Temples for Landless players only. 👎

Put in some serious work on UI and QoL. 👍

Revert the 6.2 crafting changes. 👎

Keep working on talent trees/discs. 👍

Remove flawed assembly. 👎

Increase group size. 👍

Work on UI. 👍

Don’t forget about guild bank/personal storage. 👍

Figure out your catch up mechanic. 👍

Remove Leadership from Exploration. 👎

Better yet, scrap passive training. 👎

All world bands get rank 1-10 stuff. 👎

Hot zones are good. 👍

Guild management needs work. 👍

Chat needs work. 👍

As you dont say why your change will be great i dont say why i like or dislike them

pack pigs should work like archage trade packs imo, camps spawn resources crates (Not pigs) resource crates can only be carried one at a time for a person or normal mount, Pack mounts (Pigs and cows) carry 2 for pigs and 3 for cows. 70% and 85% movement speed for blue and purple version

Veeshan Midst of UXA

3 hours ago, Aedius said:

As you dont say why your change will be great I don't say why i like or dislike them

Were you only able to see the bolded text? I have a reason why next to each item. Looks like you at least agree with the most important ones 😀

aeei5jG.png

• 2 weeks later...

I'm with OP on the passive skill tree. It's extremely discouraging to blaze through the PvE content, only to get stomped by players who have far better passive stats. Then you try crafting, only to find that you again suck and can't progress until X time has passed.

Passive skill trees are a neat idea, they should provide fun bonus stuff, they shouldn't lock out crucial gameplay.

2 minutes ago, AngryCatGirl said:

I'm with OP on the passive skill tree. It's extremely discouraging to blaze through the PvE content, only to get stomped by players who have far better passive stats. Then you try crafting, only to find that you again suck and can't progress until X time has passed.

Passive skill trees are a neat idea, they should provide fun bonus stuff, they shouldn't lock out crucial gameplay.

Passive stats are not why you're getting blasted though.  They have a nearly zero impact on combat viability.

8 minutes ago, Arkdin said:

Passive stats are not why you're getting blasted though.  They have a nearly zero impact on combat viability.

Hmm I still don't understand a lot about combat in the game. I still don't personally like the passive skill tree and how it limits new players from contributing for an arbitrary amount of time. 

18 minutes ago, AngryCatGirl said:

Hmm I still don't understand a lot about combat in the game. I still don't personally like the passive skill tree and how it limits new players from contributing for an arbitrary amount of time. 

Yeah its weird.  The game is pretty gear dependant though and your vessel is essentially a piece of your gear.  The people you're fighting likely have a crafted vessel and crafted gear.  That DOES have a huge impact on your dps.

2 hours ago, Arkdin said:

Yeah its weird.  The game is pretty gear dependant though and your vessel is essentially a piece of your gear.  The people you're fighting likely have a crafted vessel and crafted gear.  That DOES have a huge impact on your dps.

See this info should be better communicated in game. Though I guess that's not the passive skill tree's fault :P 

I don't see the point of infected being level 15 and up if level 15s have no chance against peeps with way better gear.