Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stridsberg

12 Archetype Characters Confirmed?

Deception!, dun dun duuuuun.

They may be experimenting and planning others, who knows, it was always a speculation that there are more, honestly, I think they could do with less and focus more on diversity, I'm kind of disappointed with the Templar and Knight right now.

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P

I want necromancers! But sadly, I can't see any of the archetypes having a promotional class is like one.

Now that you mention, there aren't even traditional human wizards. Confessors are more like clerics/inquisitors, while druids are... druids. A wizard archetype with necro, illusionist, elementalist promotions would be welcome.

Now that you mention, there aren't even traditional human wizards. Confessors are more like clerics/inquisitors, while druids are... druids. A wizard archetype with necro, illusionist, elementalist promotions would be welcome.

Maybe magic isn't for humans...

This game looks like a larger scale version of marvel heroes so far with forts.  - nephiral marts 7 2015

You wanna know what the slider is for... check this out.

http://youtu.be/CbxMi74MNJI?t=1m20s

(Keep your ears open at 1:29)

He confirms there are a lot of archetypes that are YET to be announced. He could of been meaning the last 3 (Which are now viewable) but I have never known of someone to consider 3 as A LOT when it comes to classes in an mmo and from the tone of his voice it meant A LOT.

Since the image is showing 12 classes and the slider is half way down don't get surprised if we see another 12 classes. I'f they gave us every little bit of information to eat off in 1 day we would eventually get bored with this long 2year+ wait.

What they are doing is keeping us fed(hyped) which is a good thing. Every few months they will throw a new class at us and we remain fed.

Edit: Also in the video listen to him say "there are quite A FEW archetypes already drops on the website". Lets say he was talking about the 9 (or even 12). His expression towards quite a few for the current 9 vs the A LOT for the archetypes to come... You have your answer.

Edited by Cheewy

YannMLq.png

12 is confirmed but look at the facts, they already have them planned.

I highly doubt they would try and DLC archetypes, people already try and cry about pay to win so making people buy archetype would fuel that flame like hell on earth.

YannMLq.png

12 is confirmed but look at the facts, they already have them planned.

I highly doubt they would try and DLC archetypes, people already try and cry about pay to win so making people buy archetype would fuel that flame like hell on earth.

you know what they say, burn fire burn!

they're referred to as the 12 INITIAL archetypes. For more think kickstarter stretch goals, future DLC, etc etc

Thank you for pointing out the obvious before I had to.

I'm in this for the Experience, not the XP.