Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

RuneMaker knowledge?

Silentsong

Any one know if you can get the runmaker knowledge? (green/uncommen) by making Advanced runestone tools?

or do you need to use green basic mats

Thanks

Edited by Silentsong

• Silentsong changed the title to RuneMaker knowledge?
9 minutes ago, Silentsong said:

Any one know if you can get the runmaker knowledge? (green/uncommen) by making Advanced runestone tools?

or do you need to use green basic mats

Thanks

just making tools will yield you knowledges. pray to Rnjesus . you can also go in dregs and look for thralls. that have the "craft" suffix. its random though

1 hour ago, yianni said:

just making tools will yield you knowledges. pray to Rnjesus . you can also go in dregs and look for thralls. that have the "craft" suffix. its random though

They can drop from thralls still? I thought they took that out.

3 hours ago, veeshan said:

got 3 necro ones, from thralls 

For crafting though it seems to be 15-20 completed items for 1 soul

I must be unlucky than. Made about 75 advansed runestone tools and no soul. 

Made them with my runecrafter.

Thats why i started this post. 

35 minutes ago, Silentsong said:

I must be unlucky than. Made about 75 advansed runestone tools and no soul. 

Made them with my runecrafter.

Thats why i started this post. 

seems like it guildy got 3 at the 50 mark

Veeshan Midst of UXA

• 1 month later...

Hi , is anywhere o list that show me what disc i can get , depending on what Soul Gem i use ?? or i just put random and hope for best... ?

13 minutes ago, ovidel said:

Hi , is anywhere o list that show me what disc i can get , depending on what Soul Gem i use ?? or i just put random and hope for best... ?

Hi Ovidel,

Have a look at Arkade's site to see what you need to harvest to acquire specific knowledge.  Note, this information is quite old at this point, so it's always possible it has changed:
https://murderinc.guildtag.com/wiki/exploration-souls/

3 minutes ago, Hyriol said:

Hi Ovidel,

Have a look at Arkade's site to see what you need to harvest to acquire specific knowledge.  Note, this information is quite old at this point, so it's always possible it has changed:
https://murderinc.guildtag.com/wiki/exploration-souls/

i get Soulgem when i killed Thrall in Cmapaign... not that soul i can make with Jewe... that`s why i don`t know what i get if i put that soulgem...

1 minute ago, ovidel said:

i get Soulgem when i killed Thrall in Cmapaign... not that soul i can make with Jewe... that`s why i don`t know what i get if i put that soulgem...

The list I posted is specific to harvesting discipline knowledge.  Those do not drop from Thralls.  Thralls will drop knowledge for combat or crafting disciplines (I think).

On 1/3/2021 at 2:18 PM, ovidel said:

what you got from a thrall was "Soul Essence" not a "Soul Gem", soul gems only come from mining ore then need to be polished by a jewelcrafter that a runemaker can then use in making advanced rune tools. This will then allow you to have a chance to drop the now named "exotic" exploration discs that are shown in the link @Hyriol had sent you. The generic souls for the harvest (miner, logger, quarryman, gravedigger, skinner) will drop too.

Crafting discs no longer drop from thralls, the 2 sources for them are from producing items of that respective craft or from campaign rewards

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2021 at 5:17 PM, Marklarr said:

what you got from a thrall was "Soul Essence" not a "Soul Gem", soul gems only come from mining ore then need to be polished by a jewelcrafter that a runemaker can then use in making advanced rune tools. This will then allow you to have a chance to drop the now named "exotic" exploration discs that are shown in the link @Hyriol had sent you. The generic souls for the harvest (miner, logger, quarryman, gravedigger, skinner) will drop too.

Crafting discs no longer drop from thralls, the 2 sources for them are from producing items of that respective craft or from campaign rewards

U can get a Soulgem from Thrall. i have a lot...s u can get,

16 hours ago, ovidel said:

U can get a Soulgem from Thrall. i have a lot...s u can get,

What you are getting from thralls are not the item called "soul gems",

From thralls you get:

Soul essence

Minor disciplines

Knowledges of * which can be crafted into major disciplines.

Soul Essence is not used in tool crearion but is used by the runemaker when creating speciality seals.

9 hours ago, Marklarr said:

What you are getting from thralls are not the item called "soul gems",

From thralls you get:

Soul essence

Minor disciplines

Knowledges of * which can be crafted into major disciplines.

Soul Essence is not used in tool crearion but is used by the runemaker when creating speciality seals.

if u read description it says : "Soul Gem" so it is a soul gem