Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Stuck in Loading Screen When Trying To Add Parcels

I'm not sure if the feature is just disabled but when I try to load in my world after placing down new parcels/land masses, the game just stays in a loading screen until I get flagged for inactivity? Either way, looking forward for more to come involving the world building tools!

8 hours ago, SarcasticToast said:

I'm not sure if the feature is just disabled but when I try to load in my world after placing down new parcels/land masses, the game just stays in a loading screen until I get flagged for inactivity? Either way, looking forward for more to come involving the world building tools!

Welcome to the forums.

There are several known bugs regarding parcel placement in the current 6.200 build.

Depending on how/when you place/move parcels, your character may fall through the world after confirming the changes, finding it's final rest in the eternal loading screen falls. Well, not final final rest. If you close the client, restart it and re-enter your kingdom, you character should be placed back onto a parcel - if only in crow form ... because the gods hate us. No workaround I'd know of, yet.

Please make sure to post bugs and their description in the bug threads of the according version and client. In there the devs may or may not mark your posting to indicate wether a bug is already known or not. If they do so, you'll find their secret code here.

Have fun, good luck
Kraahk

2W1ZHpA.jpg
EU-Support-Guild (no ingame management)
Join [CoR] Nov 23th-Dec 14th (or
any other guild) to get a 25% discount on the next game bundle you buy!
Join - Discord Channel