Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.200 LIVE Bug Reports for 11/20/2020

6.200 TEST Patch Notes,  Known Issues and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to TEST Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

• ACE-Tiggs changed the title to 6.200 LIVE Bug Reports for 11/20/2020
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some observations on the the "untradeable" rewards we got from the latest campaign: The rewards are flagged like badges and other purchases, so they can't be traded or dropped. If you drag a

When youre in main menu, press Enter > Skills > Browse > Exit and that overview will apear in menu.

Melee Dps is off the chart-- Can't even hope to hit 4 digit damage numbers even on a finisher as a duelist Balance wise Rogues should be higher dps..        

Some npc wartribe mobs are not dying. You can get them to zero health and keep hitting them and they just stand there. Eventually they reset and will not attack, and if you get them down to zero again they still wont die

qXKe1PZ.gif

Edited by Brautigan

- Right after chopping a tree i was trying to run forward but the tree (now gone) was registering as still there for a split second so it looked like i was running on the spot.

- Wolves near the starting area (before the patch today) seemed to be teleporting straight next to me , rather than running towards me for their attack?  I will test this again today with the new pathc.

Edited by Marku

Hello, I get my invitation today and I was played a little this game, the graphics look great and the first steps are easy.

I want to write a note: when you are in your character customization, if you select elken or minotaur it says "Hair colour" instead "Horn colour". I saw it in spanish and I found it curious so I checked it in english and in english is the same little error.

For whatever reason, the elemental minions (perhaps only in this place, I don't know where else you can find them) seem to force projectiles away from them. I've seen this happen with both confessor and frostweaver autos.

They do still hit their target, but the visuals are wonky.

Example

Edited by Phinox
52 minutes ago, Chricky said:

Exotic Arrows/Quivers don't work with Spellbound Bows.

Crushing quiver does not stun the target on a fully charged 3rd LMB when using a Spellbound Bow.

Damage Type does apply tho.

Spellbound Bows only work with Elemental Arrows OFw9JPj.png

However, Piercing Arrows do not apply Severe Bleed when used with a Spellbound Bow. Since Piercing Arrows are generic, they should work with all bow types

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

• The larger R10 Hunger Shard nodes and the Motherlode Hunger Nodes both leave doobers way up in the air still especially at the last break, making them unreachable.
  • Weak spots on larger hunger nodes can be way up in the air or way down below the ability to move the camera to hit them.
  • Certain Enbarri are unkillable. They get down to 0 health then follow you around like a puppy until they leash, keeping you in combat. Infected, Slaas 3238,3,1513 was one that I saw. I know there is another on Dregs in the same state. About 40 minutes later I used bull rush into the same mob, it was at full health, and it died when it hit the ground. It should not have taken that much damage from being knocked up.

Mentioning this again because you keep inviting people to beta test but can't fit a simple bug. @ACE-Tiggs I've been in a few streams with new people getting confused that this whistle isn't equipped anymore. And they're really slow going uphill

Check out this clip! SolaarNoble streaming Crowfall! https://clips.twitch.tv/ResoluteWimpyPlumageTheTarFu

Edited by yianni
2 hours ago, PaleOne said:

Melee Dps is off the chart-- Can't even hope to hit 4 digit damage numbers even on a finisher as a duelist

Balance wise Rogues should be higher dps..

dps.png

It's very interesting how much dmg, sustain, cc, movement, anti-stealth, different build options, etc that several classes/promos have and then there is the duelist. Duelist can't even fill up the bar with powers and they have more buffs then active powers. They stripped most of the stealth powers from a stealth class. Not that they can't do some damage and be annoying, but it is a pretty one dimensional class/promos all around. Guess if people aren't writing out class overhauls (Myrm) for the devs to follow it will remain that way.

2 hours ago, PaleOne said:

Melee Dps is off the chart-- Can't even hope to hit 4 digit damage numbers even on a finisher as a duelist

Balance wise Rogues should be higher dps..

dps.png

Wouldn't really say this is off the charts.  As a ranged character you should stay outside of melee range imo.

40 minutes ago, APE said:

It's very interesting how much dmg, sustain, cc, movement, anti-stealth, different build options, etc that several classes/promos have and then there is the duelist. Duelist can't even fill up the bar with powers and they have more buffs then active powers. They stripped most of the stealth powers from a stealth class. Not that they can't do some damage and be annoying, but it is a pretty one dimensional class/promos all around. Guess if people aren't writing out class overhauls (Myrm) for the devs to follow it will remain that way.

They stripped off all the strong skills by splitting them across the promotions or putting them on disciplines... you can still build a "viable" duelist, but in no way to they have the variability of a lot of other classes.

• ACE-Tiggs locked and unpinned this topic