Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.200 LIVE Bug Reports for 11/20/2020


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some observations on the the "untradeable" rewards we got from the latest campaign: The rewards are flagged like badges and other purchases, so they can't be traded or dropped. If you drag a

When youre in main menu, press Enter > Skills > Browse > Exit and that overview will apear in menu.

Melee Dps is off the chart-- Can't even hope to hit 4 digit damage numbers even on a finisher as a duelist Balance wise Rogues should be higher dps..        

Oath of Will is not usable on the ranged tray as a knight with sharpshooter slotted.  This is a ranged shout ability.

Distracting Shout is not usable on the ranged tray as a knight with sharpshooter slotted.  This is a ranged shout ability.

Knight Ultimate is not usable on the ranged tray as a knight.  Gives the "requires a melee weapon" Error.  I believe generally ults are accessible on every promo on every other tray/class.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Spirit whip damage calculation is bugged.  Currently it is impacted by double or triple mitigations. 

Original attack hits and gets reduced by target's mitigations >>spirit whip chains to the next target and gets reduced by their mitigations >>>spirit whip chains to the next target and gets reduced by their mitigations.

The cumulative effect of this means that the effect is far weaker than intended.

Link to post
Share on other sites

When clicking certain menu items, they keep getting clicked over and over again, even though I'm not doing anything after the initial one click. This happens for example in the settings menu and the talent tree.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Brautigan said:

you can still build a "viable" duelist, but in no way to they have the variability of a lot of other classes.

Making more interesting and viable builds seemed to be the point of 6.2 so guess that's why I'm a bit confused why they removed more then they added and the class overall isn't any more viable then it was before. Was one if not the most one dimensional classes prior and now it seems even worse compared to what others are able to do. Removing what I consider core powers (recon/tunnel) along with the other meh stealth powers and giving bleeds in return makes no sense to me. Not to mention the way bleeds/dots work in this game is just bad.

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, APE said:

Making more interesting and viable builds seemed to be the point of 6.2 so guess that's why I'm a bit confused why they removed more then they added and the class overall isn't any more viable then it was before. Was one if not the most one dimensional classes prior and now it seems even worse compared to what others are able to do. Removing what I consider core powers (recon/tunnel) along with the other meh stealth powers and giving bleeds in return makes no sense to me. Not to mention the way bleeds/dots work in this game is just bad.

And to make it even sillier, the bleeds can negate your vanish/into the shadows if the enemy you are fighting has any type of damage reflect. A lot of players now run some type of reflect or thorns so Go For Broke often backfires, and your ult/promotion power wont work...   because of the bleeds we now get 🙄

Edited by Brautigan
Link to post
Share on other sites

I've encountered the Force DIsconnection that others have reported. Although before I noted this, I realised there was a Red icon which looked like a warning that there were connection issues within the game.

I also noticed mobs which when hit and gotten to zero HP, won't die. But will at times still then when replenished with HP, chase you when your attacking a new mob, yet the bugged one still won't die when gotten to zero HP again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Arkdin said:

Wouldn't really say this is off the charts.  As a ranged character you should stay outside of melee range imo.

4 digit damage is nearly impossible for Rogues.

 

and staying out of melee range is not as easy as it used to be, especially against minotaurs..

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Arkdin said:

Oath of Will is not usable on the ranged tray as a knight with sharpshooter slotted.  This is a ranged shout ability.

Distracting Shout is not usable on the ranged tray as a knight with sharpshooter slotted.  This is a ranged shout ability.

Knight Ultimate is not usable on the ranged tray as a knight.  Gives the "requires a melee weapon" Error.  I believe generally ults are accessible on every promo on every other tray/class.

 

knight ulti should swap them into melee tray imo when used in ranged tray, much like how forest step works (and disengage but in reverse)

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Very good descriptor 😛 QV4qb6W.png
  • Player Name still shows up on the Talent Window with Show Player Name turned offYJ7SIJj.png
  • You can be disconnected for inactivity while waiting on a loading screen
  • Fortified Stakes does not increase the effectiveness of Slow Stake. Should upgrade the Slow to a Daze
  • Arrows are not being added to the damage value on the tool tip for Compound Bow lmb
  • Tundra Mage Freezing Storm stuns on the 6th stack of Freezing, not the 5th
  • I rebound Show Hide UI from Alt+Z to Alt + H, but Alt + Z still hides the UI. Both Alt + Z and Alt + H hide the UI, but I only want Alt + H to hide the UI.
  • DoTs you apply to others keep you in combat
Edited by coolster50

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Frostweaver lmbs don't show any vfx if you fire them without a target under the reticle
  • Arcane Archer Arcane Shot shoots backwards
  • Death Shard, Crystal Lance, and Piercing Lance shoot towards the sky
  • Rapid Fire vfx shoots backwards
  • sfx cuts abruptly at times, especially when lots of sfx plays at once (like druid bombs exploding)
  • Lament of Sadness plays it's sfx everytime it refreshes
Edited by coolster50

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Link to post
Share on other sites

After death when my hero was hitting minerals while strafing in different directions he stopped looking directly on the mineral. Simply saying, 360 degree turning instead of locking on the target.

7qV_JC3avxg.jpg

Edited by Kedr1S
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Brautigan said:

And to make it even sillier, the bleeds can negate your vanish/into the shadows if the enemy you are fighting has any type of damage reflect. A lot of players now run some type of reflect or thorns so Go For Broke often backfires, and your ult/promotion power wont work...   because of the bleeds we now get 🙄

This has been there for years. Nothing wrong with it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Assassin ultimate and Assassin stealth seems to be incredibly wonky with Faerie Fire. The ultimate removes Faerie Fire but doesn't put you in the stealth tray.

At 19 seconds and also at 40 seconds into this video you'll see my Assassin ultimate not put me into stealth.

 

 

There's a lot of weird gameplay interactions with Faerie Fire and stealth being put on cooldown. Sometimes you won't have Faerie Fire on you but stealth will be on cooldown. Sometimes you'll have the Faerie Fire debuff but stealth will have no cooldown and break immediately. The whole thing is really awkward and not as simplistic as it used to be in older versions of the game.

I think the Assassin ultimate shouldn't be completely negated by Faerie Fire with how accessible it is. However if it's intended to be this way IT NEEDS TO BE COMMUNICATED IN THE TOOLTIP OF THE ASSASSIN ULTIMATE POWER!

 

* There's also some weird interactions with Faerie Fire stacking and pushing the stealth cooldown to 45+ seconds which just seems insane.

Edited by ZYBAK
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ACE-Tiggs locked and unpinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...