Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.200 LIVE Feedback for 11/20/2020

29 minutes ago, Bzra said:

THERE IS NO CHEST MIGHTY ENOUGH FOR THE MAJOR DISCIPLINES OF GREEN!

(We need more storage, already, I'm sorry.)

unknown.png

Yep, been mentioning that since they started that discussion. When you calculate the minors, you have 2 full accounts. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Soul essence sells for way too much, farming disciplines should not be the best source of gold (nor should forts, it should be farming wartribe) Soul thralls are useless. Delete the soul thrall

Just gonna say can i please nickname my characters in someway to tell them appart (Without having to wait for a vessel) ranger 1: Crafter Ranger 2: warden (Dark) Ranger 3: Archer (Dark build)

Unlocking the Minor Discipline should unlock the nodes above and below it too

1.We need more storage asap

2. Harvesting still needs to be looked at, turn some knobs up the doobers. 

3. Going from campaign to GR/infected is a job in itself with bank/vault management, it really needs to be simplified. The items that your wearing and inv items should automatically go across as exports and not go into the vault and export it that way, you can enter a campaign like this but not leave it which seems strange and clunky.

2 hours ago, Spawl said:

Yep, been mentioning that since they started that discussion. When you calculate the minors, you have 2 full accounts. 

You screenshot reminds me, having to  mouseover to find the discipline you want... that's a real pain.  I know they are alphabetical but surely something can be done to improve this!

In regards to disaplines and thralls its much easier to find major disapline than minor. and thrall souls are rather useless of a mob.

My suggestion is to either remove thrall souls mob from the game (Atleast from Campaign, there fine being in infected) or the other options is have thrall souls have a 50% chance or so to drop any minor discapline.

This should boost the drop rate on minors atm im having a terrible time trying to aquire my 4 minors (Half elf) but im overflowwing the majors in comparison got 4-5 times the majors than i have minors which shouldnt be the case.

Veeshan Midst of UXA

9 hours ago, Spawl said:

they realy need to be combinded into domains instead of individual i think, and have seperate crafting recipes. Would help with storage and remove bad disapline drops since there atleast 1 useful disc in each domain to somone :P

Can also tune back the amount of major thralls since it easier to get the disc ur chasing.

Veeshan Midst of UXA

4 minutes ago, veeshan said:

they realy need to be combinded into domains instead of individual i think, and have seperate crafting recipes. Would help with storage and remove bad disapline drops since there atleast 1 useful disc in each domain to somone :P

Can also tune back the amount of major thralls since it easier to get the disc ur chasing.

Agreed. Not very difficult to put a dropdown in the recipe to all you to pick which one you want crafted. Even on one of their live streams I asked the question about bank space in regards to the major/minor drops and they just keep saying they will look at it, but it feels like more of a brush-off. 

49 minutes ago, Surelia said:

Campaign-Rewards are not tradeable? What should I do with my Gems if I can´t give them to my Jewelcrafter?

unknown.png

Apparently have the jewelery give you a gem and stack the untradeable ones on the trable one and they become tradeable although other way around make the tradeable one become untradable lol

Veeshan Midst of UXA

5 minutes ago, veeshan said:

Apparently have the jewelery give you a gem and stack the untradeable ones on the trable one and they become tradeable although other way around make the tradeable one become untradable lol

yeah we figured that out too and of course messed it also up 🤣

• ACE-Tiggs locked and unpinned this topic