Find results in...

6.200 LIVE Bug Reports for 11/23/2020

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can't buy Crafting Accessories from other people's vendors without the belt on? This has got to be a bug.

Aaannnddd it gets worse. After managing to download the update, you get the message "Invalid Client. Please patch to 6.200.0"

Poison Sapper has a passive based off Toxins, but doesn't grant the toxin slot. Grave Digger grants the use of adv shovels, but doesn't unlock the slot to use shovels

• The block damage bonus seems to work off of taking 150 damage while blocking, as opposed to preventing 150 damage
  • On occasion, I will kill a mob, but it will stay upright and follow me as if I have aggro. It does not attack, it's health bar is depleted, I cannot loot it, and eventually it leashes.
  • It is possible to get stuck in a kind of semi-falling position in a rock, so you can be attacked, but you never land and you cannot do anything because the game reads you as falling
4 minutes ago, Jikith said:

Myrmidon Major Discipline Dazzler can be bought but not equipped by Myrmidons.

Various white sacrifice items' sacrifice value mysteriously dropped to 0. (Relogging did not help).

If you're on a green or higher vessel, you have to sacrifice items of at least that rarity.

1 hour ago, nihilsupernum said:

If you're on a green or higher vessel, you have to sacrifice items of at least that rarity.

Ty, I was unaware of that (and am not sure if that limitation makes sense).

Playing on the Campaign on Sunday 1st December.

I am from Australia as such my expectations are a little lower given the lag I suffer.

The first time I died I still had 70% of my Health Bar, so in essence I was not playing server side. My health bar when not in siege works perfectly fine. I thought Siege had improved because my FPS were not affected at all. It wasn't a big Siege maybe at any given time upto 40 players on my screen. I expect that the Dev are still working on these issues.

What really upset me though was the second issue.

Whilst in Siege I was caught in a loop, my Avator would teleport back to where I was a couple seconds earlier (walk ten meters, than wolah back where I was like magic) , this scenario happened twice, the second time I was really upset as I was trying to flank around another Alliance when it happened, I am not sure what other players could see, but I was being attacked with no means of escape.

Upsetting to the point my OCD was setting in - it was not fun.

Bug #1: Gumo, near the Earth Temple portal gate

JPEG_20201201_122917.jpg?width=1204&heig

Bug #2: Before I craft I drink Bon Tipper. For 2-8 seconds Bon Tipper actually decreases my crafting stats right after I drank it. So I have to wait every time after I drink Bon Tippers to get my crafting stats back and only then press "Craft" button. Moreover, when I press Experiment button on the next step, my crafting stats go down again! So I have to wait to for about 4-6 seconds to get my crafting stats back before doing a small re-roll. And everything adds up: so that I need to wait right after I drank Bon Tippers for 5 seconds to get my stats back... and then I need to wait again for another 5 seconds after I hit Experimentation button before doing a small re-roll. As a result, I need to wait for additional 10-15 second in every step in my crafting process. That is annoying, time consuming and kinda frustrating. Hopefully you guys can fix it soon.

Edited by SAM_BUKA

Tyrant: you were too tough, they gave up. (10/15/2020)

On 11/26/2020 at 5:24 AM, coolster50 said:

Please stop the clicking

@ArtCraftQA Around the :38 second mark, there's this annoying sound effect that starts playing whenever I jump, or more specifically whenever I press the space bar. It didn't stop until I dodge rolled. It seems to happen when I zone into a new map.

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

I am getting an "Out of Mana" message when using my basic attack even though I have the minor "Stay in the Fight".  So I am holding down the LMB and it pauses while it regens little bit of mana ? Stay in Fight reads "Basic attacks cost 0 resource when below 5% mana".  I am at 1265 mana so 5% is 63 mana. When below 63 mana, my LMB basic attack should cost 0 resource. 

On 11/30/2020 at 12:36 AM, mr_oger said:

As a frostguard i got a fight when i used the Ice Block ultimate and yet died for some reason, looks like sometimes it's not able to give damage immunity.
2020-11-29T20:21:20.425Z INFO    COMBAT    - Combat _||_ Event=[Your Backhand Cast hit Isna for 26 Ice damage.]
2020-11-29T20:21:20.506Z INFO    COMBAT    - Combat _||_ Event=[Your Shatter Storm hit Peteek for 19 Ice damage.]
2020-11-29T20:21:20.506Z INFO    COMBAT    - Combat _||_ Event=[Your Shatter Storm hit Purpearl for 70 Ice damage.]
2020-11-29T20:21:20.507Z INFO    COMBAT    - Combat _||_ Event=[Your Ice Block healed You for 414 hit points.]
2020-11-29T20:21:20.509Z INFO    COMBAT    - Combat _||_ Event=[Your Shatter Storm hit Isna for 21 Ice damage.]
2020-11-29T20:21:20.620Z INFO    COMBAT    - Combat _||_ Event=[Gamako Frigid Ground hit You for 187 Ice damage.]
2020-11-29T20:21:20.904Z INFO    COMBAT    - Combat _||_ Event=[Stalkun Pepperbox Shot hit You for 502 Crushing damage.]
2020-11-29T20:21:21.269Z INFO    COMBAT    - Combat _||_ Event=[Svenylias Holy Fire hit You for 35 Fire damage.]

It really looks like Ice block is just not working at this moment
7YdCocM.png

While dead, but before you release your crow, you still gain XP. If you level up while dead, the UI will act like you've revived, but you won't have. The release crow option is still present and you cannot take actions.

This state also prevents actual revives from restoring you to life.

Wl2RgAg.jpg

Post revival, my comrades hold a memorial:

nXWmVnJ.jpg