Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

INTRODUCING THANKSandGIVING Celebration!

CALL THE BANNERS!

Join the THANKSandGIVING Celebration - NOVEMBER 23 - DECEMBER 14

Eternal Crows join a Guild now and receive the bounty of the Gods! Get 25% Off Purchase of any Pack!  
Find out more here!

The Gods are rewarding the Eternal Crows for their loyalty! They are “THANKING” loyal Crows by “GIVING” them special Rewards! 

Guild Leaders feather your nest by recruiting new Crows now to earn valuable rewards for your Guild and receive 500 Crowns per new Crow Backer (Granted at Launch of Crowfall as part of the Early Bird Promotion)! 

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

2 hours ago, ACE-Tiggs said:

CALL THE BANNERS!

Eternal Crows join a Guild now and receive the bounty of the Gods! Get 25% Off Purchase of any Pack!  
Find out more here!

The Gods are rewarding the Eternal Crows for their loyalty! They are “THANKING” loyal Crows by “GIVING” them special Rewards! 

Guild Leaders feather your nest by recruiting new Crows now to earn valuable rewards for your Guild and receive 500 Crowns per new Crow Backer (Granted at Launch of Crowfall as part of the Early Bird Promotion)! 

THANKSandGIVING GUILD REWARDS - PRIZE DRAWING: Qualified by Number of new Crows Recruited:

• Tier 1 Reward (10+ recruits): 1 Guild receives Large Fort Pack

• Tier 2 Reward (20+ recruits): 1 Guild receives Small Castle Pack (Parcel+Building)

• Tier 3 Reward (30+ recruits): 1 Guild receives Medium Castle Pack (Parcel+Building)

• Tier 4 Reward (40+ recruits): 1 Guild receives Large Castle Pack (Parcel+Building)

• Tier 5 Reward (50+ recruits): 1 Guild receives Mtn. Citadel Pack (Parcel+Building)

@ACE-Tiggs

are these rewards for new recruits that join the guild and take advantage of the discount? or does this include current backers as well? if it's the latter this can be exploited

1 hour ago, yianni said:

@ACE-Tiggs

are these rewards for new recruits that join the guild and take advantage of the discount? or does this include current backers as well? if it's the latter this can be exploited

It's a guild reward, for the guild EK. 

OK, i took some time, since I think this is an awesome idea, and read through the text with my kraahked eyes. I hope you don't mind.

First of all, english is not my first language ... so some remarks may just be based on misunderstandings. However - even then, possible misunderstanding should be avoided. You have a large clientele all around the world, and they deserve to understand the details, even if they don't understand english perfectly. If nothing else, it helps to avoid further issues and therefore further effort on your side.

tl;dr#1: My general suggestion would be: Please be more precise and specific.

I may be too picky, or just outright wrong, but here are my remarks so far.

Earn 1,000 Crowns – Awarded to Guilds that recruit 10 or more New Backer Members. Crowns will be only awarded to Backer Members that play Crowfall for 4-Hours or more during THANKSandGIVING and they will be added to their accounts within 14-days

-> "Awarded to guilds" / "awarded to backer members"
So, who gets the 1k C? The guild wallet or the new guild members or all guild members? And how much? 1k total or 1k per 4h-playing "new" or "overall guild member" who owns a game copy?

25% Off Purchase of any Backer Pack – For any “Guilded” Crows during THANKSandGIVING.

-> Any? Does that include those who are already in a guild or only those who join a guild. I know, you said "any" ... but i just checked and it doesn't apply to Crows who are already in a guild, even if they left and rejoined a guild. And what do you mean by Crows? Only those who own a game bundle? And how long is the discount valid? Only during the time of the event, only as long as someone is a guild member, within a year (as usual up to now) - and as long as someone "is"/"was" guilded or "became" guilded during this time?

Earn tokens for Valuable Guild Rewards – For every 10 Guild Members Recruited as Backers during the promotion, Guilds earn a token for a chance in a drawing to Win: a Mtn. Citadel Pack (Parcel+Building) for your Guild Eternal Kingdom, Large Castle Pack (Parcel+Building), Medium Castle Pack (Parcel+Building) for use with your guild, and More! The rewards are available based on the number of new Crow Backers recruited during the promotion.

-> Ok. Parcel + Building? Please clarify. A regular Stronghold Bundle contains 4 components. The parcel, the centerpiece building (a keep or a castle building for example), a "[strongholdtype] pack" (walls) and a "[buildingtype] accessory pack" (stuff like tables). So, does those packs "only" contain the parcel + the "centerpiece" building? Or the parcel + the building stuff (=being regular stronghold bundles)?

THANKSandGIVING Sigil – All Guilds that Recruit a minimum of +5 New Members as Backers into their Guild will receive the THANKSandGIVING Sigil for your help in the battle to save our world. The Sigil includes Gaea’s Icon and +5% Harvesting Efficiency Bonus Stat when equipped. This reward will be delivered at the official Launch of Crowfall.

-> "All Guilds [...] will receive"
Will the guild (=1 sigil into the guild wallet) receive on? Or all the guilds members? Or exclusively all it's new members? And either way, only those who (when they) did the 4-hour playtime?

Guilds earn valuable Rewards by Recruiting new Member Backers

-> I suppose this is meant to be "CAN" earn, not earn? They can earn it IF they meet certain requirements. I know that's picky. But if you say so and it's not "always" true in the end, people will complain afterwards.

Hit a second-tier and earn a Token for your new Reward Level -- plus an additional token to all the other tiers you have already reached.

-> Ok, wait. Each time they hit another tier? Or in overall? I hit level 2, now i am 1 + 2. I hit level 3, now I am 1 + 2 + 3. I hit level 4, now I am 1 + 2 + 3 + 4? Or do i "only" get an additional token for the new level? (1 / 1 + 1 / 1 + 1 + 1 / ...).

“Daily Double Days” -- offer DOUBLE Tokens, if you hit the NEXT LEVEL on that day! You receive Double Tokens for double the number of chances you have for the drawing at each reward level you have achieved!

-> What are "double days"? How can we look out for them? Is it just a gamble, maybe we get lucky to hit the right day? Or will there be announcements? More details would be good.

All Guilds that Recruit a minimum of 5 New Members, that are Backers, into their Guild will receive the THANKSandGIVING Sigil for your help in the battle to save our world.

-> see above + it doesnt get provided to anybody who join a guild with this reward "after" the promotion, right?

All Guilds that reach the first Reward Tier with 10 New Backer Recruits or more, will earn a bonus of 1,000 Crowns for every member (Backer) of the Guild who logged in and played for a minimum of 4-hours or more during THANKSandGIVING. This reward will be granted to the player’s bank within 14-days following the end of the Promotion.

-> First, if there is a reward for guilds with +5 recruits (sigil and so), that would be tier one. Calling 10 recruites tier one is kind of confusing. Just saying. It's a small thing, but still.
for every member, or (or and) every member?

However, is this the same reward as the one mentioned above? Or a different one? For above it says "to guild" and then "to member", and here it says "to guild" and then "for every member" (which is a difference).  And then it says "to the player's bank". Now which is it? Or is it both?

Guild leaders and Members, invite your friends to join your Guild. Starting November 23, 2020, 12:01 AM CT (7:01 AM CET), newly recruited Crows get 25% Off Purchase of any Backer Pack (if they have a Guild affiliation when they purchase)! This offer is only available for a limited time! Offer ends December 14th, 11:59 PM CT (December 15th, 6:59 AM CET).

-> Only new recruits? Or will the discount be applied to every member? Within which time the discount will be valid? Does the discount be available for a limited time or "getting" the discount? In the past it was "getting the discount", while the discount was valid for a year - as long as you fulfilled the requirements in the given time (and no matter if you, for example, left the guild afterwards).

Plus, at the official launch of Crowfall, your Guild is granted +500 Crowns per Member (Backers) that joined your Guild between the launch of Beta and the official launch of Crowfall as part of the ongoing Early Bird Guild Rewards program.

-> Sounds like the guild will get the reward no matter what. Or will the reward only be applied IF the player is still part of the guild at launch? What if the player changes guilds after the promotion period? Will the old guild get the reward, or the new guild, or none?

If you are already in a Guild and have not purchased a Backer Pack, you now qualify for the 25% discount promotion! The 25% Discount will be waiting for you when you get to the “Checkout” process after you put any Backer Pack in your cart.

-> Tested it, doesn't happen. It neither is listed in the discount tab within account management, nor gets applied at checkout.

Members (Backer) in the Guilds that reached at least 10 new Members (Backers) and played Crowfall for 4 hours or more from November 23, 2020, 12:01 AM CT (7:01 AM CET) to December 14th, 11:59 PM CT (December 15th, 6:59 AM CET) will receive the 1,000 Crowns Reward within 14-business days following the close of the promotion.

-> The "and (played 4 hours)" is grammatically connected to "the Guilds". I don't think that's what was intended.
You meant "Members of Guilds that recruited at least 10 new Members (who bought/owned the game within the promotion period), will receive [x] if they played [...] for 4 hours." Right? Plus, which testing-time counts? Only the time "when already owning the game", or does free-beta time also apply. Let's say someone is free-beta testing more than 4 hours and then only buys a pre-sale bundle afterwards but right at (before) the end of the time frame?

Guild members receiving Crown awards, as part of the THANKSandGIVING Celebration promotion must have applied and been accepted before the deadline (December 14 at 11:59 PM CT // December 15 at 5:59 AM CET) to qualify for the Guild Crowns 1,000 per Backer recruited reward. These Crowns are awarded only to Members (Backers) that logged in and played for 4-hours or more during the promotion. These Crowns are awarded within 14-days after the close of the promotion.

-> Besides the abovementioned questions: Playing on which server? LIVE or TEST or doesn't it matter?

Registered users that become Backers after joining a Guild during the promotion or who were already members of the Guild - and decide to purchase a Backer Pack during the promotional period are entitled to the promotional purchase discount off any Backer Pack (as long as there is not already a Pack on the account)

-> "as long as there is not already a Pack on the account"
So, if someone already owns a game bundle, they won't get the discount to buy another one?

In order for a Guild to qualify for the rewards drawing during this promotion, your Guild must be a registered Crowfall Guild as of/during the promotion; must have recruited Crows into your Guild for which the Guild can earn the chance to be rewarded. Those recruited Crowfall Backers, and must be recruited and accepted into the Guild officially by 14th of December at 11:59 PM CDT//15th of December at 6:59 AM CET.

-> "Those recruited Crowfall Backers, and must be recruited and accepted into the Guild officially by "
I may be wrong, but I feel like there's a word missing

[hr]

tl;dr#2: Besides the content issues (#1), I think this promotion needs a little bit more structure. No offense, but it feels a little bit like, hmm, dice rolled on a table. Too many informations, too confuse. People are interested in "What can I get? And what do I have to do to get there?" So, I'm a guild master, I'm already a backer, I'm not yet a backer but interested ... how can I be rewarded? All the informations are in there, true. But it's not really structured well enough (or too confusing (see above remarks)) to be easily found and understood. Just my opinion of course.

Have fun, good luck
Kraahk

2W1ZHpA.jpg
EU-Support-Guild (no ingame management)
Join [CoR] (or any other guild) to get a 25% discount on the next game bundle you buy!
Join - Discord Channel 

1 hour ago, ACE-Tiggs said:

It's a guild reward, for the guild EK. 

I understand. But what's stopping guilds from adding multiple alt accounts that already have backed the game. Or removing and readding members

12 minutes ago, yianni said:

I understand. But what's stopping guilds from adding multiple alt accounts that already have backed the game. Or removing and readding members

Pretty sure that wouldn’t work because they need to buy the game during the promo.

IhhQKY6.gif

30 minutes ago, Jah said:

Pretty sure that wouldn’t work because they need to buy the game during the promo.

well thats what i was asking tiggs. because that part of the thanksandgiving doesnt seem clear to me

1 hour ago, Staff said:

Have you ever considered an ingame holiday event like spawning turkeys in game or dropping turkeys from wartribes and whoever gets the most in like 3 days gets a reward kinda like an end of the campaign reward

Any time I hear "Turkey Drop" I automatically think of the WKRP in Cincinnati episode. I was laughing so hard i was crying! @ACE-Tiggsare there any pictures of the Mountain Citadel? Or, especially for newer members, can you post pictures of each fort, so they know what they are getting? 

6 hours ago, ACE-Tiggs said:

CALL THE BANNERS!

Find out more here!

The recruitment requirements for rewards are too high with the current player base. I would love to recruit 50 people, but that's not going to happen. @ACE-Tiggs

1 hour ago, Kraahk said:

So, who gets the 1k C? The guild wallet or the new guild members or all guild members? And how much? 1k total or 1k per 4h-playing "new" or "overall guild member" who owns a game copy?

Every member of the guild who plays 4 hours or more will get 1k crowns. 

2 hours ago, Kraahk said:

-> Any? Does that include those who are already in a guild or only those who join a guild. I know, you said "any" ... but i just checked and it doesn't apply to Crows who are already in a guild, even if they left and rejoined a guild. And what do you mean by Crows? Only those who own a game bundle? And how long is the discount valid? Only during the time of the event, only as long as someone is a guild member, within a year (as usual up to now) - and as long as someone "is"/"was" guilded or "became" guilded during this time?

Yes, it includes those in a guild or those that join a guild. We had a problem this morning and it wasn't calculating correctly, this has now been fixed and you should seen the discount in your cart. 

-> Ok. Parcel + Building? Please clarify. A regular Stronghold Bundle contains 4 components. The parcel, the centerpiece building (a keep or a castle building for example), a "[strongholdtype] pack" (walls) and a "[buildingtype] accessory pack" (stuff like tables). So, does those packs "only" contain the parcel + the "centerpiece" building? Or the parcel + the building stuff (=being regular stronghold bundles)?

This is listed in the post:  For every 10 Guild Members Recruited as Backers during the promotion, Guilds earn a token for a chance in a drawing to Win: a Mtn. Citadel Pack (Parcel+Building) for your Guild Eternal Kingdom, Large Castle Pack (Parcel+Building), Medium Castle Pack (Parcel+Building) for use with your guild, and More! The rewards are available based on the number of new Crow Backers recruited during the promotion.

"All Guilds [...] will receive"
Will the guild (=1 sigil into the guild wallet) receive on? Or all the guilds members? Or exclusively all it's new members? And either way, only those who (when they) did the 4-hour playtime?

The Sigil goes to all members of the Guild, including the Guild leader, if the guild recruits at least +5 new members (who are backers) during the promotion.  It will not be redeemable until we launch. 

-> I suppose this is meant to be "CAN" earn, not earn? They can earn it IF they meet certain requirements. I know that's picky. But if you say so and it's not "always" true in the end, people will complain afterwards.

Yes, it's said throughout this page, can earn. 

3 hours ago, Kraahk said:

-> Ok, wait. Each time they hit another tier? Or in overall? I hit level 2, now i am 1 + 2. I hit level 3, now I am 1 + 2 + 3. I hit level 4, now I am 1 + 2 + 3 + 4? Or do i "only" get an additional token for the new level? (1 / 1 + 1 / 1 + 1 + 1 / ...).

One token or chance entered at Level 2, plus one more added to Level 1, so you now have 2 tokens in that Tier.

hit level 3, now I am 1 + 2 + 3. Yes
I hit level 4, now I am 1 + 2 + 3 + 4? Yes
Or do i "only" get an additional token for the new level? (1 / 1 + 1 / 1 + 1 + 1 / ...). NA

-> What are "double days"? How can we look out for them? Is it just a gamble, maybe we get lucky to hit the right day? Or will there be announcements? More details would be good.

What are "double days"? Daily Double days, described under the Reward Levels section of Crowfall.com/Promotions/thanksandgiving
How can we look out for them? We announce the Daily Double Day, in the AM (between 9-11AM CT) of that day on Community Forums, Community Discord and our Twitter (Twitter.com/CrowfallGame).
Is it just a gamble, maybe we get lucky to hit the right day? Or will there be announcements? More details would be good. It is a fun incentive to keep Guild motivation high for ongoing recruiting throughout the program. Hopefully, everyone benefits in some way!

-> see above + it doesnt get provided to anybody who join a guild with this reward "after" the promotion, right?

That exact Sigil in terms of God, color and with that bonus stat will not be used again. But, Gaea’s icon and her Bonus Stat may be used at our discretion whenever we chose over the life of the franchise.

First, if there is a reward for guilds with +5 recruits (sigil and so), that would be tier one. Calling 10 recruites tier one is kind of confusing. Just saying. It's a small thing, but still.
for every member, or (or and) every member?
However, is this the same reward as the one mentioned above? Or a different one? For above it says "to guild" and then "to member", and here it says "to guild" and then "for every member" (which is a difference).  And then it says "to the player's bank". Now which is it? Or is it both?

It is speaking to Guilds who hit the first Reward Tier in our rewards drawing. The Sigil is not a Rewards Tier is it for all guilds who hit +5 Recruits.

Guild leaders and Members, invite your friends to join your Guild. Starting November 23, 2020, 12:01 AM CT (7:01 AM CET), newly recruited Crows get 25% Off Purchase of any Backer Pack (if they have a Guild affiliation when they purchase)! This offer is only available for a limited time! Offer ends December 14th, 11:59 PM CT (December 15th, 6:59 AM CET).
-> Only new recruits? Or will the discount be applied to every member? Within which time the discount will be valid? Does the discount be available for a limited time or "getting" the discount? In the past it was "getting the discount", while the discount was valid for a year - as long as you fulfilled the requirements in the given time (and no matter if you, for example, left the guild afterwards). 

The 25% off is offered to those purchasing a Pack who have a Guild affiliation (membership) during the promotional period

Plus, at the official launch of Crowfall, your Guild is granted +500 Crowns per Member (Backers) that joined your Guild between the launch of Beta and the official launch of Crowfall as part of the ongoing Early Bird Guild Rewards program.
-> Sounds like the guild will get the reward no matter what. Or will the reward only be applied IF the player is still part of the guild at launch? What if the player changes guilds after the promotion period? Will the old guild get the reward, or the new guild, or none? We will track the number of new Member / Backers guilds acquired during this Promotion

The Guild will earn 500 Crowns for each at launch as part of the Early Bird Guild Rewards.

If you are already in a Guild and have not purchased a Backer Pack, you now qualify for the 25% discount promotion! The 25% Discount will be waiting for you when you get to the “Checkout” process after you put any Backer Pack in your cart.
-> Tested it, doesn't happen. It neither is listed in the discount tab within account management, nor gets applied at checkout

As I stated above this happened earlier in the day and has since been corrected. 

Members (Backer) in the Guilds that reached at least 10 new Members (Backers) and played Crowfall for 4 hours or more from November 23, 2020, 12:01 AM CT (7:01 AM CET) to December 14th, 11:59 PM CT (December 15th, 6:59 AM CET) will receive the 1,000 Crowns Reward within 14-business days following the close of the promotion.
-> The "and (played 4 hours)" is grammatically connected to "the Guilds". I don't think that's what was intended.
You meant "Members of Guilds that recruited at least 10 new Members (who bought/owned the game within the promotion period), will receive [x] if they played [...] for 4 hours." Right? Plus, which testing-time counts? Only the time "when already owning the game", or does free-beta time also apply. Let's say someone is free-beta testing more than 4 hours and then only buys a pre-sale bundle afterwards but right at (before) the end of the time frame? 

The 4-hours or more of play time equals time spent playing Crowfall during the promotional period as stated.

Guild members receiving Crown awards, as part of the THANKSandGIVING Celebration promotion must have applied and been accepted before the deadline (December 14 at 11:59 PM CT // December 15 at 5:59 AM CET) to qualify for the Guild Crowns 1,000 per Backer recruited reward. These Crowns are awarded only to Members (Backers) that logged in and played for 4-hours or more during the promotion. These Crowns are awarded within 14-days after the close of the promotion.
-> Besides the abovementioned questions: Playing on which server? LIVE or TEST or doesn't it matter?

It does not matter.

Registered users that become Backers after joining a Guild during the promotion or who were already members of the Guild - and decide to purchase a Backer Pack during the promotional period are entitled to the promotional purchase discount off any Backer Pack (as long as there is not already a Pack on the account)
-> "as long as there is not already a Pack on the account"
So, if someone already owns a game bundle, they won't get the discount to buy another one?

We honor the discount on any purchase made on an account that has a Guild affiliation during the promotional period. 

• ACE-Tiggs unfeatured and unpinned this topic