Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

TEST Not Available beginning Wednesday, November 25

Hey Crows, 

Please be aware beginning Wednesday, November 25, 2020, at 11:00 AM CT (November 25, 2020, at 6:00 PM CET), the Crowfall TEST Server will be going internal and unavailable for playtesting. We will update players when it reopens. The LIVE Closed Beta server will remain open for playtesting!

Thank you for your support!

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

1 hour ago, UDeadPRO said:

i think no! maybe 2 weeks!

it go through internal testing to get rid of poorly made dergsty bugs that we wont like for atleast a month we might see it on test around christmas times but probaly more likly early jan due to dev wanting time off at christmas and not want to deal with bug thaty may pop up.

Veeshan Midst of UXA

1 hour ago, veeshan said:

it go through internal testing to get rid of poorly made dergsty bugs that we wont like for atleast a month we might see it on test around christmas times but probaly more likly early jan due to dev wanting time off at christmas and not want to deal with bug thaty may pop up.

In patch 6.2 they took an average of 2 weeks to go up! So I think it must be more or less that!

22 minutes ago, UDeadPRO said:

In patch 6.2 they took an average of 2 weeks to go up! So I think it must be more or less that!

and it was onternally tested for 1 months before hand before it went on test for us

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

42 minutes ago, goqua said:

More likely the staff is off for the Holiday.

Nah, it's because they just put patch 6.3 on test and will test it internally for a while. They frequently do this, and did it for patch 6.2 as well.

IhhQKY6.gif