Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ninja Looters (Uglorious here's looking at you)

Fairlight

Hi,

This is nothing more frustrating then killing a chief for 20 mins in infected then having a PoS guinecean player from the same faction come up and loot your entire mob and say' gj' and run off which is what a player name Uglorious just did to me.   I really don't think letting people outside your group loot permissions is a great idea.  Oh BTW, this Player is POS and all guild should avoid him like the plague.

Doesn't anyone else know this waste of Oxygen named Uglorious?

Vesperre

I agree with OP, there should be party only looting for the PvE content specifically.

EDIT - I appreciate that the game appeals to hardcore players who love DOMINATING everything, but having that hardcore aspect EVERYWHERE in the game won't retain any new players. Something the game desperately needs.

Edited by AngryCatGirl

29 minutes ago, AngryCatGirl said:

I agree with OP, there should be party only looting for the PvE content specifically.

EDIT - I appreciate that the game appeals to hardcore players who love DOMINATING everything, but having that hardcore aspect EVERYWHERE in the game won't retain any new players. Something the game desperately needs.

there is but not for bosses, if you dont wanna fight your own faction play dregs

hoayaga2.jpg

3 hours ago, yianni said:

infected shouldnt even have chiefs/kings.

Yea I agree with that, but the pve looting rights issue will still have to be addressed for faction Campaigns. 

tiPrpwh.png